ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado hate week

We might be in trouble after this pep talk. Pretty emotional stuff.

flaccid GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Laner2 and headcard
This is hands down sC.Um winners of the 3 teams I despise the most. Texas fans are nice but arrogant as hell. Iowa fans are just annoying little brothers talking shit on the internet. Colorado fans are pure filth. They don't show up to support Colorado. They show up to hate CSU and Nebraska. All spoiled left coast lib trash. Fvck em.
Jason agrees.

Reactions: Laner2 and headcard
We don’t have to stoop to the immature/rotten level that the CU fanbase treats Nebraska fans in Boulder but at the same time we don’t have to be overly nice or welcoming either. Honestly this is a bitter rivalry that goes way back.

I don’t believe in throwing stuff or other violent acts towards the CU fanbase but their team deserves to be booed! F the Buffalo Team and their fans should just stay in Colorado for all I care. They really just brag about all of their pro teams anyways.

I just keep going back to NDSU being a solid but not great FCS team. Kind of reminds me of NU on the decline post Osborne. They are still good but they don't have NFL players sprinkled around at main position groups.

We are also massive and experienced up front.

It's because our guys ran their mouth. I wish this team would something of significance and then talk, we've been blowing games like this for more than a decade now.

It's because our guys ran their mouth. I wish this team would something of significance and then talk, we've been blowing games like this for more than a decade now.

Get out of here with that nonsense. Our guys have taken the high road, despite a year straight of these assholes (players, coaches, and fans) taking their shots.

"Coach Prime" slandered Rhule postgame last year.
Their quarterback stuck his stupid watch in Kemp's face pregame and said he had no respect for us postgame.
Their insufferable asshat fans obsessing over all things Nebraska the past year.
But sure, our guys are running their mouths.

That CU clown can be "on that timing" as much as he wants. Whatever the fvck that means.

Reactions: V-Doub
Oh the horror:

No wonder Little Jimmy has to be on that timing. CU is so dam soft.

If that’s trash talk then just about any comment(s) can be. That’s just a confident football player being 100% honest. He could’ve been less than honest and said… “They’re a great offense and we’re gonna go head to head with them all night.” Some milk toast shit like that, but that’s not how players on defense talk, and I like it.

Reactions: king_kong_
If that’s trash talk then just about any comment(s) can be. That’s just a confident football player being 100% honest. He could’ve been less than honest and said… “They’re a great offense and we’re gonna go head to head with them all night.” Some milk toast shit like that, but that’s not how players on defense talk, and I like it.
Seems like it’s personal

*ducks*

• Love
Reactions: V-Doub
You just better back up the talk on the field. If we physically dominate them like so many great teams have done to us the past decade, then talk with all of the confidence you want. I'd like to stop well short of the old school Miami swagger tho.

Who ran their mouth?
The video on twitter is Gbayor talking about how you can't compare sanders and raiola, you'll see Saturday, etc. etc. It's just stupid when we have barely been able to win a game since the Obama administration.

The video on twitter is Gbayor talking about how you can't compare sanders and raiola, you'll see Saturday, etc. etc. It's just stupid when we have barely been able to win a game since the Obama administration.
Guess I need to see the video… text of what he said didn’t seem to be all that serious. Can you post the video? I’m not on X.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT