ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado hate week

We might be in trouble after this pep talk. Pretty emotional stuff.

flaccid GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Laner2 and headcard
This is hands down sC.Um winners of the 3 teams I despise the most. Texas fans are nice but arrogant as hell. Iowa fans are just annoying little brothers talking shit on the internet. Colorado fans are pure filth. They don't show up to support Colorado. They show up to hate CSU and Nebraska. All spoiled left coast lib trash. Fvck em.
Jason agrees.

Reactions: Laner2 and headcard
We don’t have to stoop to the immature/rotten level that the CU fanbase treats Nebraska fans in Boulder but at the same time we don’t have to be overly nice or welcoming either. Honestly this is a bitter rivalry that goes way back.

I don’t believe in throwing stuff or other violent acts towards the CU fanbase but their team deserves to be booed! F the Buffalo Team and their fans should just stay in Colorado for all I care. They really just brag about all of their pro teams anyways.

I just keep going back to NDSU being a solid but not great FCS team. Kind of reminds me of NU on the decline post Osborne. They are still good but they don't have NFL players sprinkled around at main position groups.

We are also massive and experienced up front.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT