ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado hate week

For long time fans this is easily the biggest rivalry game for the year. Glad to have it! 3 straight losses to CU has a lot of fans feeling pi$$ed off. TV broadcasters will be riding the Sanders family meat (Travis Hunter too). Big opportunity to shut them all up. Nebraska needs this win!

Oh it will. Prime and prima Donna boy? It will be crazy!!
agree. This is going to be one of the loudest games in history when we do great things during thew game and after we win. Fans are already. Tired of losing especially to CU. All day to tailgate. I plan to not talk for a week after Saturday night at Memorial.

This is hands down sC.Um winners of the 3 teams I despise the most. Texas fans are nice but arrogant as hell. Iowa fans are just annoying little brothers talking shit on the internet. Colorado fans are pure filth. They don't show up to support Colorado. They show up to hate CSU and Nebraska. All spoiled left coast lib trash. Fvck em.

This is hands down sC.Um winners of the 3 teams I despise the most. Texas fans are nice but arrogant as hell. Iowa fans are just annoying little brothers talking shit on the internet. Colorado fans are pure filth. They don't show up to support Colorado. They show up to hate CSU and Nebraska. All spoiled left coast lib trash. Fvck em.
Even Iowa Fan is eleventybillion times more tolerable than the sCUm's out West...

And while I Live in Texas, this household refuses to acknowledge the burnt orange, like Ever and I'd still have a beer with one of them over sCUm

Has there been a team that NU has played since the days of OU led by Switzer and the Hurricanes led by Johnson/Erickson that flashes the cockiness and bravado like the Sanders-led Buffs? We've played plenty of confident and good teams, but I really can't remember any that had that arrogance and flash that really makes you hate them like the Buffs and their coach. Hard to explain to younger fans what that looked like with Sooners/Hurricanes, but its what made a couple of those Huskers victories against those teams amongst the most memorable of my lifetime. The Hurricanes might have been the worst in the late 80s and 90s. I can remember going to Boulder to watch the Buffs/Hurricanes play in '93. It was the only game in my lifetime I think I actually rooted for the Buffs - I hated the Hurricanes and their act that much.

deion was pretty complimentary in his presser, similar to Rhule:

“First of all, I have a ton of respect for Matt Rhule,” Sanders said. “He’s in – I call it our class of coaches. We all took on a tremendous test that year (2022) … So, I feel like we’re a fraternity. So, I root for that class of head coaches that came in that year.

“Pro. He’s a professional; did a phenomenal job (with the Carolina Panthers), maybe not the job that he aspired to do, but he has a ton of experience, and I love what he’s accomplished in his college coaching career.”

“I look for them to be physically tough, imposing; try to run the football,” Sanders said. “They have a freshman quarterback that had a pretty good day last week. But we’ve got to do what we do. We’ve got to go in and do what we’re capable of doing.”

more on DR:

“You attack weaknesses. I don’t know if you attack inexperience,” Sanders said. “If that’s a weakness, so be it. But the kid made some darn good throws and pretty good plays. They did some consistent things that we knew they would do within their offense. A phenomenal game…

“But I love what he showed in his first college game ever. I loved what he showed.”

buffalo-jump-6

this is a no brainer

CU fans in a landslide. the absolute worst.

UT fans are generally a great time.

iowa doesn't really have many fans and the ones they do have seem to be on their best behavior in Lincoln every other year.

this is a no brainer

CU fans in a landslide. the absolute worst.

UT fans are generally a great time.

iowa doesn't really have many fans and the ones they do have seem to be on their best behavior in Lincoln every other year.
Yep. Agree with that. The fans that are the absolute worst I have dealt (In this order):

1. CU - The absolute worst.
2. Mizzou - A close second

3. (Tie) Penn St & Wisconsin - Big gap from the first 2

All other fans I've encountered are just normal fans. Some good ribbing and fandom, but nothing nuts like the top 2.

Reactions: king_kong_
Yep. Agree with that. The fans that are the absolute worst I have dealt (In this order):

All other fans I've encountered are just normal fans. Some good ribbing and fandom, but nothing nuts like the top 2.
Swap Penn State and Mizzou and you got it.

There is no way that the Deion Sanders experience at CU ends in anything other than a spectacular crash and burn. It may not be this year, maybe not next (but probably next). The nauseating and undeserved hype has already turned on them - and no one is asking for more manufactured hype. They’ve accomplished nothing and nothing grand is on the horizon.

For long time fans this is easily the biggest rivalry game for the year. Glad to have it! 3 straight losses to CU has a lot of fans feeling pi$$ed off. TV broadcasters will be riding the Sanders family meat (Travis Hunter too). Big opportunity to shut them all up. Nebraska needs this win!
Many Io_a fans are convinced NU is their big rival. They have no clue, none.

Many Io_a fans are convinced NU is their big rival. They have no clue, none.
Oh, I know. Iowa fans think we see them as a big rival too. But they do not stir the anger or generate the excitement that playing CU does, or if we played Texas. If we lose to CU again and the rivalry goes back into dormancy… 😡 😠 😠 😤

Reactions: Laner2

Under the radar POS fan base- Iowa State, made a road trip there back in 2010 where haag sealed overtime win, their fans are pure trash.

Reactions: leodisflowers

I’d put Michigan State with Penn State and Wisconsin based on my experience in East Lansing. Definitely the trash in Michigan is there. Walking to the stadium was something else, they even cussed at my 12 year old son (at the time 12). Unprovoked Sh!t talking during the game from morons by us. Then we allowed that late punt return for TD and Adrian tossed int in OT. Afterwards the crowd yelling Nebraska sucks….well it to OT for MSU to win. Pure Michigan trash.

Reactions: leodisflowers
There is no way that the Deion Sanders experience at CU ends in anything other than a spectacular crash and burn. It may not be this year, maybe not next (but probably next). The nauseating and undeserved hype has already turned on them - and no one is asking for more manufactured hype. They’ve accomplished nothing and nothing grand is on the horizon.

His best out for legacy purposes would be to move on after this season. Win 9 games, finish ranked top 25, 2 top 10 draft picks, plus a few others later in draft, ride off. That would be a pretty amazing run all things considered.

If he stays it will be a disaster of epic proportions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT