ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado hate week

For long time fans this is easily the biggest rivalry game for the year. Glad to have it! 3 straight losses to CU has a lot of fans feeling pi$$ed off. TV broadcasters will be riding the Sanders family meat (Travis Hunter too). Big opportunity to shut them all up. Nebraska needs this win!

Oh it will. Prime and prima Donna boy? It will be crazy!!
agree. This is going to be one of the loudest games in history when we do great things during thew game and after we win. Fans are already. Tired of losing especially to CU. All day to tailgate. I plan to not talk for a week after Saturday night at Memorial.

This is hands down sC.Um winners of the 3 teams I despise the most. Texas fans are nice but arrogant as hell. Iowa fans are just annoying little brothers talking shit on the internet. Colorado fans are pure filth. They don't show up to support Colorado. They show up to hate CSU and Nebraska. All spoiled left coast lib trash. Fvck em.

This is hands down sC.Um winners of the 3 teams I despise the most. Texas fans are nice but arrogant as hell. Iowa fans are just annoying little brothers talking shit on the internet. Colorado fans are pure filth. They don't show up to support Colorado. They show up to hate CSU and Nebraska. All spoiled left coast lib trash. Fvck em.
Even Iowa Fan is eleventybillion times more tolerable than the sCUm's out West...

And while I Live in Texas, this household refuses to acknowledge the burnt orange, like Ever and I'd still have a beer with one of them over sCUm

Has there been a team that NU has played since the days of OU led by Switzer and the Hurricanes led by Johnson/Erickson that flashes the cockiness and bravado like the Sanders-led Buffs? We've played plenty of confident and good teams, but I really can't remember any that had that arrogance and flash that really makes you hate them like the Buffs and their coach. Hard to explain to younger fans what that looked like with Sooners/Hurricanes, but its what made a couple of those Huskers victories against those teams amongst the most memorable of my lifetime. The Hurricanes might have been the worst in the late 80s and 90s. I can remember going to Boulder to watch the Buffs/Hurricanes play in '93. It was the only game in my lifetime I think I actually rooted for the Buffs - I hated the Hurricanes and their act that much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT