ADVERTISEMENT

Collin Miller

Well Miller had a career ending spinal injury so I don't think he'll be in the locker room much to call guys out. Unfortunately kids have their heads buried in their phones today and they communicate electronically instead of face to face. They could be in the same locker room and likely still use their phones instead of walking across the room. Personally I'm glad he's calling them out. We're going to miss his attitude in the locker room I think.
Miller might stay on as a GA

Miller might stay on as a GA

Good for him. I've heard multiple "people close to the program" who thought he was a big time locker room and attitude guy. I was kind of surprised he retired with his injury but that was a scary one. The standard Dr. recommendation is to quit "out of an abundance of caution" but I'm not sure that having a spinal contusion actually makes him more likely to have it happen again.

It’s 2021. People don’t do that. Especially young kids. Social media is their “platform” for not only social issues but personal issues as well.

Utter nonsense. You really think that in a locker room those guys aren't being real with each other? That they say, "well just you read my twitter post, bruh." If you think that you haven't been in a locker room recently, if ever.

Utter nonsense. You really think that in a locker room those guys aren't being real with each other? That they say, "well just you read my twitter post, bruh." If you think that you haven't been in a locker room recently, if ever.
They aren’t as vocal with each other. You know the first things kids do when they get in the locker room? They check social media you haven’t been in a locker room in quite some time. They don’t talk about the game with each other. They don’t talk. They put their heads down into their phones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT