ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Previews

Steele is the gold standard and IMO the only publication worth my money. If I have a few extra minutes, I might quickly peruse the other mags while at the grocery store but that's about it.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
xnKaxzl.jpg

Reactions: Cornicator
For you guys who read Phil Steele, how accurate has he been about calling our performance? I thought I remembered:

1.) He's accurate at predicting how we do as a team.
2.) He inaccurately thought Adrian Martinez was going to light it up last year. He didn't, though he didn't because he had nagging injuries that Steele could not have predicted. Allegedly.

For you guys who read Phil Steele, how accurate has he been about calling our performance? I thought I remembered:

1.) He's accurate at predicting how we do as a team.
2.) He inaccurately thought Adrian Martinez was going to light it up last year. He didn't, though he didn't because he had nagging injuries that Steele could not have predicted. Allegedly.

Steele had us winning the West last year...he was a tad off

Steele had us winning the West last year...he was a tad off

Lol yeah. It shows the limit of using past numbers to predict future success. It's probably the best indicator we have to go on, but it is never the whole picture when it comes to something as complex as team sports.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT