ADVERTISEMENT

Coleman might redshirt

On the roster I had (from the Fischer for Senate folks) he was listed as #15, same number as Raiola. I don't know if he was listed as 15 in the game program. But if he really is assigned #15, that means he can never be on the field at the same time as Raiola (two guys wearing the same number not allowed on the field at the same time). That would mean that he'll never get any meaningful snaps, as of course Raiola will always be in the game when it's still in doubt. Did anyone else notice this?

On the roster I had (from the Fischer for Senate folks) he was listed as #15, same number as Raiola. I don't know if he was listed as 15 in the game program. But if he really is assigned #15, that means he can never be on the field at the same time as Raiola (two guys wearing the same number not allowed on the field at the same time). That would mean that he'll never get any meaningful snaps, as of course Raiola will always be in the game when it's still in doubt. Did anyone else notice this?
He is Number 80 I believe.

Malachi agreed to change numbers.

Given that he played a lot last year as a true freshman, it can’t be a positive as the season starts to say we are going to redshirt him unless something comes up. I have heard the rumblings about motivation and focus, and this news seems to line up. He could transfer, quit football, or work hard to develop. Hope it’s the latter.

I hope he sees the wisdom in it. He will get more playing time to showcase his talents when he is not just getting mop-up duty.

Given that he played a lot last year as a true freshman, it can’t be a positive as the season starts to say we are going to redshirt him unless something comes up. I have heard the rumblings about motivation and focus, and this news seems to line up. He could transfer, quit football, or work hard to develop. Hope it’s the latter.
Lets hope he doesn’t search out Deion this Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
Right now Banks, Neyor, Bonner, Barney, Lloyd and Bullock seem to be the guys who will occupy the majority of snaps. IGC is also available. Guys like Coleman and Carter Nelson can be four game guys and still be available if there are injuries.

Reactions: TFrazier
Right now Banks, Neyor, Bonner, Barney, Lloyd and Bullock seem to be the guys who will occupy the majority of snaps. IGC is also available. Guys like Coleman and Carter Nelson can be four game guys and still be available if there are injuries.
Could be wrong but I think Rhule mentioned Nelson likely won't redshirt.

Reactions: headcard
Lets hope he doesn’t search out Deion this Saturday
So be it. Now it would be interesting to follow him around with a camera in pregame warmups to see if there is a spontaneous interaction with a member of D. Sanders entourage where a brief conversation might take place. lol.
But at the end of season if he feels he’d be happier somewhere else, then he can go to wherever he feels that may be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT