ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson/OSU

Ohio St being able to only play 6 games has hurt them not being able to improve without playing games for 2 weeks straight. At least they should be health going into the game..

I like Dabo and he can afford to be a little arrogant the past decade..

Ohio St being able to only play 6 games has hurt them not being able to improve without playing games for 2 weeks straight. At least they should be health going into the game..

I like Dabo and he can afford to be a little arrogant the past decade..
So, you think Dabo's assholiness squares up with the class of greatness like Bear Bryant, Osborne, Eddie Robinson & Nick Saban?

Arrogance is for classless assholes.

Reactions: Jarofflies
Hard TRUTH Bama and Clemson are the superior dogs in CFB. Above even tOSU IMO, they can talk smack all they want till the kings are dethroned. Until they are they have every right, god what I’d do for the Bama and Clemson success right now.......

I was born in 89, so remember bits and pieces of the early 90’s and a fair bit of mid to late 90’s. Sucks we have fallen so far.

Hard TRUTH Bama and Clemson are the superior dogs in CFB. Above even tOSU IMO, they can talk smack all they want till the kings are dethroned. Until they are they have every right, god what I’d do for the Bama and Clemson success right now.......

I was born in 89, so remember bits and pieces of the early 90’s and a fair bit of mid to late 90’s. Sucks we have fallen so far.
OSU is right there with Clemson. I think Dabo’s poll is based off fear, trying to get OSU out so they don’t have to play them.

OSU is right there with Clemson. I Dabo’s poll is based off fear, trying to get OSU out so they don’t have to play them.

They were pretty dang close last year to being considered the greatest team ever. I was shocked that they lost to Clemson.

OSU is right there with Clemson. I think Dabo’s poll is based off fear, trying to get OSU out so they don’t have to play them.

Ehh I think it’s Bama/Clemson........tOSU........OU, then everyone else. Clemson has been other worldly for the last 5-6 years, just like Bama.

There is only 1 greatest of all time and ALL have fallen short of the 95 Huskers
If osu doesn't get screwed by the refs they would have beaten Clemson, and had they went on to win against LSU they would be 1A in my opinion. That team was ridiculously good.

Reactions: Eph97
If osu doesn't get screwed by the refs they would have beaten Clemson, and had they went on to win against LSU they would be 1A in my opinion. That team was ridiculously good.
95 in their prime would've beaten their asses as even they weren't anywhere close as physical, brutal and vicious with an extremely nasty attitude and mentality and Fields woulda been runnin for his life most of the game against those Blackshirts. The O on the other hand would've completely worn down that that Buckeye defense before the 4th Quarter and that 95 squad had every bit of the same speed as tOSU last year and probably would've beaten them by 21 easily. One big thing that stands out about that particular squad was the bigger opponent, the bigger the blowout and still owns the greatest blowout in a National Championship game in history and Florida was ranked #2 at the time.

Last edited:
I am normally one who roots for our conference in the bowls and other non-conference games, but I want OSU to get embarrassed by Clemson. Why? Because the B1G changed the rules twice just to benefit them. First, the 6 game rule and then the 21 day rule. Two rules changed, well after competition had begun, both for the benefit of just one team.

I’m just hoping Ohio St, Clemson, and Alabama miss the playoffs completely next year. Getting tired of these matchups yr after yr.
You'd have a better chance of hitting the lottery than all 3 of those teams missing the playoffs. Better get OSU next year though, as they're going to be starting a redshirt freshman QB unless they get someone from the portal, The rest of their lineup will be stacked

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad there is someone to challenge Bama, but Dabo bugs the **** out of me. Always seems to hide behind religion when he gets called to the carpet for being a scumbag.

I had a pretty good idea why you didn't care for him, I love that he isn't woke and wears his religion on his sleeve and isn't afraid of offending a certain side of the isle. Rock on Dabo. Screw the woke movement crapola (sp?)

Reactions: WHCSC

ehh, Clemson and Bama have been on another level since OSU won it all in 2014. They’ve been back, what, twice? and lost in the first round both times including one blowout.

I think Clemson has the only chance of competing with Alabama, so I hope they win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT