ADVERTISEMENT

Chubba in the portal

this is funny.

not because you're doing a miserable job of proving a point, but because you have no proof to back up anything you say, either.

Sims didn't come here to compete for the QB job. neither did DR. their commitment here instead of elsewhere where competition exists is my proof. well, that and just plain no duh no shit common sense.

if you disagree, please cite your sources. otherwise, your naiveté (more likely willful ignorance) will continue to be adorable.

imagine arguing a fact and accusing the person posting the fact of being prideful.

**a reminder for all who think I'm being negative: I'm not criticizing the staff for this. On the contrary - they did what they had to do to get the commit and sat their handpicked guy despite the promise of the job based on his performance and the performance of his backup. This is a good thing
One more time, then I'm done. There is no point that I am trying to prove. Nowhere did i make a statement one way or the other.

You said it's a fact they were promised starting jobs. I found that interesting and wanted to know more, so I just asked you to cite your sources for those facts so I could learn more. Unless you come up with something better than "well, they are here, so..." it is obvious you just formed an opinion and tried to pass it off as fact.

Do better.

Why the hell would Casey stick around that long when he had less options if the starter was named in December?? So there’s the source suggesting you might be wrong again, dumbass.
this is an unsourced opinion.

sorry.

you cannot use the exact methodology you're railing about being wrong in an attempt to prove your point.

made me laugh, though!

One more time, then I'm done. There is no point that I am trying to prove. Nowhere did i make a statement one way or the other.

You said it's a fact they were promised starting jobs. I found that interesting and wanted to know more, so I just asked you to cite your sources for those facts so I could learn more. Unless you come up with something better than "well, they are here, so..." it is obvious you just formed an opinion and tried to pass it off as fact.

Do better.
here is a quote from Rhule in December of last year regarding Sims:

He’s a triple threat. He can throw it. He can run it. And he can beat you with his mind as well. He can get to the right play. He’s an NFL player. I think he’s under the radar. Not being talked about a lot. Which is probably good, there’s not a ton of expectation on him. I know our entire team is going to go out and fight for him cause because they believe in him. He’s such a great leader. He’s such a great teammate.

you know, typical guy-you-just-brought-in-to-compete-for-a-job stuff.

like I said, if you want to believe he wasn't promised the job, that's entirely up to you. daydreams can be fun - just don't confuse them with reality.

this is an unsourced opinion.

sorry.

you cannot use the exact methodology you're railing about being wrong in an attempt to prove your point.

made me laugh, though!
Casey stuck around until the end of April. That’s a fact that does not prove you’re right or wrong. It suggests that you might be wrong, just like I said. I’m not using your methodology because I’m not that stupid.

Holy wow. He doesn’t need proof you ill-wit. He made no claim to prove, only you did because you said we anoint starting QBs in December.

What exactly are you asking proof of? We all saw Matt Rhule name Sims the starter, what? A week before the first game? 2 weeks? (Not December) Casey didn’t even enter the portal until the end of April. Why the hell would Casey stick around that long when he had less options if the starter was named in December?? So there’s the source suggesting you might be wrong again, dumbass. Where’s yours? He’s asking for a source for YOUR CLAIM which so far is just you calling him naive, which cannot legally constitute a fact, like you claim.

It’s so sad to watch you in arguments because you completely whiff on the most basic principles.

What happened to the guy who needed links to video proof that HH misses open receivers?? Selective logic at its finest. What a total joke.
that's how you know he is a narcissist

Casey stuck around until the end of April. That’s a fact that does not prove you’re right or wrong. It suggests that you might be wrong, just like I said. I’m not using your methodology because I’m not that stupid.
Casey stuck around until the end of April because the University of Nebraska performed, paid for and was responsible for his surgery and rehab.

he left as soon as he was cleared.

that's how you know he is a narcissist
hey! Dr Freud is back!

hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas (despite the obvious ties to capitalism & religion - two of your very least favorite things)

saw you tell a guy to "eat shit and die" the other day because you didn't like his opinion. so, I guess you haven't entirely grown up/matured.

it was late, though, so you probably just got off a long shift.

hey! Dr Freud is back!

hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas (despite the obvious ties to capitalism & religion - two of your very least favorite things)

saw you tell a guy to "eat shit and die" the other day because you didn't like his opinion. so, I guess you haven't entirely grown up/matured.

it was late, though, so you probably just got off a long shift.
eh, not our problem that you narcissists don't have close friends. They tend to drive them away with their BS. That is why you come here. You have no one in your corner, here, or in real life.

Calling other posters small minded idiots I’m sure boosts your self esteem. Told anybody to commit suicide lately?
I can't stand Kong and it's obvious he's some level of Nebraska homer that has made it actually harder to like HH, just because of all the venom he spews about Purdy (who was the best QB we had and likely the only reason we were in the game against Wisc and Iowa). We actually ended regulation tied with Wisc, BTW.
I appreciate HH for coming in when Sims had us on the fast track to a winless season, but I realize the guy isn't a QB, much like Dylan McCaffrey. Moving him is the best way to utilize his talents. I would rather have seen Chubba Purdy stay and compete as he was the only returning QB that could really run the system. Now we have to hope Raiola is ready quickly.
I can't stand people that are so blindly biased. I actually think Smothers was a better QB than HH. If HH transfers because he wants to play QB it will be with limited options.
Again, I like Haarberg but it's serious insanity to think he can be an effective QB in any system that isn't 95% run.

eh, not our problem that you narcissists don't have close friends. They tend to drive them away with their BS. That is why you come here. You have no one in your corner, here, or in real life.
I love these amateur diagnoses. so good.

What are the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder?​

Use the acronym “SPECIAL ME” to remember the nine signs of NPD.
SPECIAL ME
  1. Sense of self-importance
  2. Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success
  3. Entitled
  4. Can only be around people who are important or special
  5. Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired
  9. Envious of others or believe that others are envious of them

SPECIAL ME
  3. Entitled
yes!!

wait, since you're assuming I view you through the lens of #4, does that take you to step #1?

please continue! fascinating to read from "eat shit and die" guy!

yes!!

wait, since you're assuming I view you through the lens of #4, does that take you to step #1?

please continue! fascinating to read from "eat shit and die" guy!
I don't know how about #4, it was just a list. You do tick a lot of them tho.

THE SIGNS, SYMPTOMS, AND SEVERITY OF NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER CAN ALTER PERSON-TO-PERSON. SOME SYMPTOMS MAY INCLUDE:​

• Having an inflated sense of self-importance
  • Demand having the best of everything (e.g., best house, best car, best clothes)
  • Holding a sense of entitlement
  • Mandating continual, immoderate appreciation
  • Behaving in an arrogant manner that comes across as conceited and/or pretentious
  • Always expecting to be acknowledged as superior
  • Being jealous of others
  • Believing that others are jealous of them
  • Overvalue their achievements and skills
  • Having the inability to acknowledge other’s needs and emotions
  • Being distracted by dreams of authority, triumph, perfection, the perfect partner, or excellence
  • Taking advantage of others to benefit them
  • Expecting special favors to align with their expectations
  • Believing that they are superior
  • Only speaking to people who they believe are on their level
  • Dominating conversations
  • Looking down on people they view as inferior

keep going!!
giphy.gif

SPECIAL ME
  3. Entitled
  5. Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired
  9. Envious of others or believe that others are envious of them
You just described all of Gen Z

here is a quote from Rhule in December of last year regarding Sims:

He’s a triple threat. He can throw it. He can run it. And he can beat you with his mind as well. He can get to the right play. He’s an NFL player. I think he’s under the radar. Not being talked about a lot. Which is probably good, there’s not a ton of expectation on him. I know our entire team is going to go out and fight for him cause because they believe in him. He’s such a great leader. He’s such a great teammate.

you know, typical guy-you-just-brought-in-to-compete-for-a-job stuff.

like I said, if you want to believe he wasn't promised the job, that's entirely up to you. daydreams can be fun - just don't confuse them with reality.
It makes me sick every time I read that quote from Rhule.

• Sad
Reactions: king_kong_
It makes me sick every time I read that quote from Rhule.
not me.

I get it.

did what he could to get Sims here.

as a man who's lost many a bet, I can empathize.

and I also respect getting right back on that horse and taking another shot as soon as possible.

If Raiola can be reasonably productive early and proves durable, then we aren’t going to miss Purdy. Or Sims. Or McCord. But if Dylan gets dinged or struggles, it would be nice to have Purdy as an available option. I’m not sure who we can add for that scenario that would be better than last year.
Haarberg will be here. He will help us out.

Par for the course: Kong laughs at the thought of Purdy starting at an P5 school, mere days later he has multiple P5 offers, including a team one year removed from the national championship game.

How many times can one man fall flat on his face before being physically unable to type? We may find out soon.
Not 1 but 2 mountain west commitments later I’m still laughing

Par for the course, indeed.

Delete your account.

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT