ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs vs Bills is close!

Josh Allen will never win a Super Bowl. Sure, the kicker missed. But lets be honest; KC would have kicked a fg as time expired anyways. He tried so hard to give the game away on that final drive… fumbled then had a pick 6 dropped. 🗑️

Was texting my friend about the end of this game but didn’t get any calls made on here. Basically you had the Bills with that indefensibly stupid fake punt giving the chiefs that short field. They cruised to the 1 yard line and I told him I believe they were scripted to score and put it away right there but legitimately fumbled just inches from a TD. That’s why you saw Josh Allen proceed to do his Jordan Love/Baker Mayfield final drive and completely “choke” it away, playing 10X worse than he had all game. Missed the FG and chiefs win it. I told him I still expected the Chiefs to score next and win the game after that touchback fumble. They didn’t score but didn’t need to. Too predictable.
You REALLY believe this?

Was texting my friend about the end of this game but didn’t get any calls made on here. Basically you had the Bills with that indefensibly stupid fake punt giving the chiefs that short field. They cruised to the 1 yard line and I told him I believe they were scripted to score and put it away right there but legitimately fumbled just inches from a TD. That’s why you saw Josh Allen proceed to do his Jordan Love/Baker Mayfield final drive and completely “choke” it away, playing 10X worse than he had all game. Missed the FG and chiefs win it. I told him I still expected the Chiefs to score next and win the game after that touchback fumble. They didn’t score but didn’t need to. Too predictable.
Oh the script haha. Wow. You still believe that? Gullible

Show some respect ...

hqdefault.jpg

Josh Allen will never win a Super Bowl. Sure, the kicker missed. But lets be honest; KC would have kicked a fg as time expired anyways. He tried so hard to give the game away on that final drive… fumbled then had a pick 6 dropped. 🗑️
He just doesn't have that winning element in him. He's too streaky.

His legs will inevitably give out on him and he's gonna have a steep decline

Reactions: HuskAir
There were some huge drops, Buffalo's defense was garbage and their kicker sucks. Allen is the only reason they had a chance.

You REALLY believe this?
The other option would be to believe an NFL head coach tapped his safety who momentarily died last year to run an inside zone on 4th and 6 from his own 30 yard line because he actually thought it gave his team a better chance to win.

I would bet everything I own on the NFL being scripted. It’s that obvious to me.

Last edited:

Josh was the best player on the field last nite. If the rest of his team had manned up like he did the Bills win that game by 20.

great game with very narrow difference in teams. one break or lack of break the only difference,
seem to me too many players out or near out because of injuries. season too long. maybe start the season after one preseason game and more weeks off during season to recover from nagging injuries.

great game with very narrow difference in teams. one break or lack of break the only difference,
seem to me too many players out or near out because of injuries. season too long. maybe start the season after one preseason game and more weeks off during season to recover from nagging injuries.
That would be the logical thing to do.

The other option would be to believe an NFL head coach tapped his safety who momentarily died last year to run an inside zone on 4th and 6 from his own 30 yard line because he actually thought it gave his team a better chance to win.

I would bet everything I own on the NFL being scripted. It’s that obvious to me.
Let me be the first to take this bet.

Please proceed with your irrefutable evidence that the NFL is scripted. Note that I’ll be looking for something far more substantial than a questionable decision by a coach whose defense had not stopped the opponent’s offense on a single possession up to that point.

I’ll work out the details on how you will transfer all your your possessions to me.

Reactions: headcard

Is it difficult to go through life while always being the stupidest person in the room?

Let me be the first to take this bet.

Please proceed with your irrefutable evidence that the NFL is scripted. Note that I’ll be looking for something far more substantial than a questionable decision by a coach whose defense had not stopped the opponent’s offense on a single possession up to that point.

I’ll work out the details on how you will transfer all your your possessions to me.
How many players are involved? I assume all, well over a thousand individuals plus how many coaches. Are they all in on it? Do they get a game script every week? What about disgruntled cut players? How does NOT ONE GUY come out and give the details?
Its the most fantastic conspiracy of all time.

How many players are involved? I assume all, well over a thousand individuals plus how many coaches. Are they all in on it? Do they get a game script every week? What about disgruntled cut players? How does NOT ONE GUY come out and give the details?
Its the most fantastic conspiracy of all time.
If you would have posted this sooner you could have taken the bet…you gotta be a little quicker than that :cool:

Reactions: headcard
Josh was the best player on the field last nite. If the rest of his team had manned up like he did the Bills win that game by 20.

Just my opinion, but I think Buffalo was the more talented team on both sides of the ball, the injury to Davis hurt them, but still considerably more talented than KC, maybe the most talented team in the league. KC has a big coaching advantage and last night had a big special teams advantage.

?? He was at least 3 yards past the line of scrimmage
I just went back and re-watched that play, when watching it live yesterday I never questioned that it wasn't a lateral. Maybe it was an illusion of sorts since the receiver was behind Allen when he threw the ball and Allen continued moving forward so it appeared the pass went backwards, but now I can see that it was in fact in illegal forward pass - the receiver caught the ball about a yard ahead from where Allen threw it.

I forgot to give props to MVS. I’ve been down on that guy all year, but he made two big catches yesterday that really moved the markers
MVS made a couple of big grabs while Diggs actually dropped a game-changer or two.
It was only a matter of time before the Chiefs WR's gravitated back to the norm. All joking aside, they are professionals also.

Not a Chiefs fan, but I snagged an opportunity to pick them as SB winner a couple months ago when everyone had them in the dumper.

Last edited:
Just my opinion, but I think Buffalo was the more talented team on both sides of the ball, the injury to Davis hurt them, but still considerably more talented than KC, maybe the most talented team in the league. KC has a big coaching advantage and last night had a big special teams advantage.
Buffalo had a few key injuries on the defensive side of the ball, which the Chiefs exploited all night. The Chiefs had some injuries but were able to cover them. Healthier team prevailed.

He’s just another chiefs fans that doesn’t know the rules. The ball was past the line .. but his leg was behind the line of scrimmage
You are just as stupid. The play in question He was 3 yds Past the line of scrimmage . I when he let it go the receiver was clearly behind him. When he caught it he almost at the same hash as Allen when he released it . It was very close to being fwd not sure they could overturn.in
another FWI for you.once the ball crosses the line of scrimmage it can be thrown forward.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
You are just as stupid. The play in question He was 3 yds Past the line of scrimmage . I when he let it go the receiver was clearly behind him. When he caught it he almost at the same hash as Allen when he released it . It was very close to being fwd not sure they could overturn.in
another FWI for you.once the ball crosses the line of scrimmage it can be thrown forward.
You can throw the ball forward after it crosses the line of scrimmage?

No I didn’t get it typed right. Once the ball crosses the line it can’t be thrown forward.
The ball is not the only relevant part, if any part of the thrower is behind or on the line it is legal. On this specific play the LOS was the 24, Allen threw it at the 27, it was caught at the 28. It should have been a flag, and then 4th and 19 from the 22.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT