ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs vs Bills is close!

Was watching. Announcers didn't even say a word, so I'm assuming nothing there. ANY part of the body even your pinky toe behind the line makes it a legal pass.
Was he that far forward?
He’s just another chiefs fans that doesn’t know the rules. The ball was past the line .. but his leg was behind the line of scrimmage

Reactions: thall__
Was watching. Announcers didn't even say a word, so I'm assuming nothing there. ANY part of the body even your pinky toe behind the line makes it a legal pass.
Was he that far forward?

Yes they did. They said it was clearly a forward pass and the Chiefs should challenge.

Allen got greedy there. Move the chains, man!

Kicker will catch Hell, but some bad decisions led to the long FG try.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Better team won tonight

Chiefs fans are still overweight losers tho

Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

Was texting my friend about the end of this game but didn’t get any calls made on here. Basically you had the Bills with that indefensibly stupid fake punt giving the chiefs that short field. They cruised to the 1 yard line and I told him I believe they were scripted to score and put it away right there but legitimately fumbled just inches from a TD. That’s why you saw Josh Allen proceed to do his Jordan Love/Baker Mayfield final drive and completely “choke” it away, playing 10X worse than he had all game. Missed the FG and chiefs win it. I told him I still expected the Chiefs to score next and win the game after that touchback fumble. They didn’t score but didn’t need to. Too predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT