ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs - Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar does exactly what people are afraid of - going into a shell in the playoffs. Mahomes does exactly what people are afraid of - stepping up in the playoffs. And people blame the refs.
Mostly true

But the Chiefs profit from timely penalties like no other team, and their players employ theatrics to increase their likelihood

Meanwhile, their defense is incredibly cocky and dirty, but get called like church boys.

So you’re going with Mahomes? Yes, I agree

freaky-friday-lindsay-lohan.gif

Wooof. That’s PI right when you tackle a player trying to catch the ball? Was not expecting that throw from Jackson though I will admit. We’ll see who scores next

Reactions: thall__
Holy god you guys buy what Steratore just said on live TV??? With I imagine a straight face, he just said “contact doesn’t occur until the interception” as we are all literally watching a tackle occur at least a full second before the interception. 😂 How is that believable?

Holy god you guys buy what Steratore just said on live TV??? With I imagine a straight face, he just said “contact doesn’t occur until the interception” as we are all literally watching a tackle occur at least a full second before the interception. 😂 How is that believable?
The explanation was stupid, but there’s never going to be. a PI flag there. There’s PI or illegal contact on every play, but you’re not getting a flag on a horrendously underthrown ball into quadruple coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT