ADVERTISEMENT

Chicks with tattoos…

@BigRedBeliever love Scripture! That one is taken out of context if just read by itself. It was specifically referring to a group of people who lived in Canaan that would mark themselves out of allegiance to a false god. I'd argue there is nothing unholy about a tattoo unless it is demonic.

I also do not have any tattoo's and very much against them from a personal viewpoint.

This isn't the forum to continue the discussion but private message if you want to continue the chat. Or, I'm certain there is some good material in google world.
I believe and adhere to the Lord on tattoos.

Leviticus 19:28 You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord.

I’m old school, ultra conservative, so I hate tats in general. But especially on women. But hey, it’s the world I’ve had to adjust to. But to me it’s worse when they’re inundated with them. Even more worse are the 60 and 70 y/o women getting them, and I’m seeing that a lot.

Reactions: wkato
Good lord...
stop worrying about getting married. Is anyone married actually happy? No, they are at best, content.
I find your posts entertaining, but you are wrong here and probably due to "confirmation bias." I know a lot of people who are happy in their marriages (from appearances) and wouldn't have it any other way. There is only one thing I am unhappy about in my 35 year marriage. And that is our awesome time together won't go on forever, it will end when one of us dies. I couldn't imagine how different and less desirable my life would have been without someone picking me up when needed, believing in me, backing me off ledges, doing kind things for me, building our finances and many many other great things. Have there been challenges? Of course, but that is any partnership like business or a rock band or whatever, people don't always agree, doesn't mean they are unhappy.

I'd prefer none, but as long as it's tasteful, not too many and can be covered up it's ok I guess. Definitely don't like arm sleeves, leg or chest tatts on women.

Reactions: NebChicago
a352084a40c214e7e3679d301b09dcef.jpg
Took a Lot longer than I expected.

• Haha
Reactions: Pawkhawk1
Leviticus 19:28 states: You must not make any cuts in your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD."

Even though Born-again Christians don't live by the OT law any longer, it still gives us a good standard to live by.

God is merciful.

,,,and why do you think that is? Because she's smokin hawt....and something tells me the guys proudly declaring they're too good for this girl, are actually not, too good for this girl.
Not disagreeing with the hotness part, but the “Beautiful Disaster” T-shirt should help the big head calm down the little head….

Reactions: FissionReaction
I find your posts entertaining, but you are wrong here and probably due to "confirmation bias." I know a lot of people who are happy in their marriages (from appearances) and wouldn't have it any other way. There is only one thing I am unhappy about in my 35 year marriage. And that is our awesome time together won't go on forever, it will end when one of us dies. I couldn't imagine how different and less desirable my life would have been without someone picking me up when needed, believing in me, backing me off ledges, doing kind things for me, building our finances and many many other great things. Have there been challenges? Of course, but that is any partnership like business or a rock band or whatever, people don't always agree, doesn't mean they are unhappy.
Well said. 39 years and counting here

Reactions: FissionReaction
I never got any advice on women with tattoos. Back then they were only on sailors and marines, bikers and convicts. But my mom once told me to 'never marry a woman who wears earrings that are bigger than your nuts'
I didn't and I have been married for 35 years...so I got that going for me.

I believe and adhere to the Lord on tattoos.

Leviticus 19:28 You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord.
if you don't capture the who, what, where, when, and why....you run the danger of misinterpreting.

Matthew 19:24. Reading that by itself can lead to an completely different understanding/application than if you understand the context, and intent by which Jesus said the remark.

Not disagreeing with the hotness part, but the “Beautiful Disaster” T-shirt should help the big head calm down the little head….
I swear I never saw that "beautiful disaster". I saw it as Budweiser. Probably because I don't find her good looking. She attracts you, but for the wrong reasons. Like, is the circus in town. What a trip.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
if you don't capture the who, what, where, when, and why....you run the danger of misinterpreting.

Matthew 19:24. Reading that by itself can lead to an completely different understanding/application than if you understand the context, and intent by which Jesus said the remark.
Pretty sure that has nothing to do with tattoos.

I swear I never saw that "beautiful disaster". I saw it as Budweiser. Probably because I don't find her good looking. She attracts you, but for the wrong reasons. Like, is the circus in town. What a trip.
Well I do find the tattoos off putting….

I remember one time I was shocked when I saw this chick had a tramp stamp that said, "never settle for OT when you're on the road as a 5-5 team with nothing to lose"

Hard to argue with her though.
Legit LOL on my end.

I hate tattoos but I love that woman, whoever she is.

• Haha
Reactions: mgbreis
There are two things here. The ugliness of tattooed women, just the optics of it.

Worse yet, why?

The reasons are always stupid and shallow but they imagine how deep they are.
Youre not deep. Just pathetic.
Thank God when I was at that stage our woman were beautiful and pure looking. Not billboards.
Women get them because they want attention and thinks yet another tattoo on yet another girl is "special'.

Said every older generation since the dawn of time.
When I was a kid, pretty much every home had a mom and dad. Kids knew who they were and had a foundation. Then one day, everyone thought it would be fun to screw around on each other. Mostly men. Divorces became commonplace and the family started to become unraveled. When those kids grew up, they didn't care about marriage and couldn't even define themselves. Now, they can't discern at all who they are, or even what they are.

Laugh all you want but aside from divine providence it isn't coming back. I shudder to think what it must be like growing up today.

When I was a kid, pretty much every home had a mom and dad. Kids knew who they were and had a foundation. Then one day, everyone thought it would be fun to screw around on each other. Mostly men. Divorces became commonplace and the family started to become unraveled. When those kids grew up, they didn't care about marriage and couldn't even define themselves. Now, they can't discern at all who they are, or even what they are.

Laugh all you want but aside from divine providence it isn't coming back. I shudder to think what it must be like growing up today.
Whlle a lot of what you post is true there is a reason.

"Back in the day" women had few, if any choices, they got married and the man was the bread winner, the idea of divorce for women meant the fear of "what to do now" because they did not have jobs (or not good paying ones) or education past high school.

Men have always cheated and so have women, that is nothing new. What is new (or newer) is that now women have choices, since about the 1970's or so. Imagine how many woman stayed married because they had no choice.

Men have always cheated and really woman cheat too. Studies and take this with a grain of salt, show that men cheat about 7% more than women BUT who knows what that really even means.

Divorce became common because people have choices now.

BTF69 pretending he knows anything about women is both sad and comical at the same time. He’s the Dwight Schrute of husker nation. Knows everything and nothing simultaneously
Dude, you are OBSESSED with me.

Look, I am just a normal everyday dude, just like you. We both put our pants on one leg at a time we both have 15 inch cocks, we are the same.

Haha you just mad bro cuz you settled for some tatted up skank
I am not really into tats, I don't have any and would never get one. I did ALMOST get one in Vegas while partying and winning some money.

I have always felt (wrong or right) that girls with tats are "easy" but I really don't know WHY I think that, you know? I just do.

Back in my younger days, a chick with a tat was easy to go approach because you could just talk about her tats and they loved it. I don't hate tats, I just don't totally "get it", you know?

I get what you are saying but my grandpa was in WW2 and thought my dad was out of control for listening to the beach boys. Every generation thinks the next is ruining the world.

Whlle a lot of what you post is true there is a reason.

"Back in the day" women had few, if any choices, they got married and the man was the bread winner, the idea of divorce for women meant the fear of "what to do now" because they did not have jobs (or not good paying ones) or education past high school.

Men have always cheated and so have women, that is nothing new. What is new (or newer) is that now women have choices, since about the 1970's or so. Imagine how many woman stayed married because they had no choice.

Men have always cheated and really woman cheat too. Studies and take this with a grain of salt, show that men cheat about 7% more than women BUT who knows what that really even means.

Divorce became common because people have choices now.
True, people have always cheated. Cheating isn't just cheating though. Someone (or both parties) just lied in front of their family, friends and congregation (okay, so you got married at city hall, the point still stands) when they promised to fulfill their vows of fidelity and honor. Now I haven't been to a wedding in a while so maybe the vows now go like this: "I like you and might stick around during the tough times, but I ain't makin no promises".
Now I get the comeback will be "everyone lies". Which is true. But you don't want to de-stigmatize lack of honor and/or indifference to the needs of children.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT