ADVERTISEMENT

Chicks with tattoos…

JFC dude...
Well, people fvck around and find out daily.

People like to act tough on message boards when there's a safe distance between them and others via computer. Totally different in real life

I don't play the "Mrs BleedRed78" game like some others do on here. No need for anytime to mention others wives, let alone as insults. Idc who you are...a Husker fan might as well be treated like an Iowa fan if they wanna stoop to that level.

My wife has four. I have none. Personal choice.

Hers are all small and commemorate a life event. A small infinity sign that her and her best friend got in rememberence of the loss of a best friend.

After our first child, she got a small one on her lower leg that is the Japanese symbol for mother.

After the birth of our last child, she has a small vine on her foot with five lady bugs in it. It represents the five in our family.

The other one is a smaller one on her lower abdomen that she got shortly after we were married.

Irt "skank", I can assure you, she's "been with" less guys than who some of you ended up with....and 10x hotter on top of that.

Oh yeah....she also holds a Masters degree.

....and take it from me...who has met this gentleman's better half...

1- She is way to hot for Dana

And #2

She is way to hot for Dana

Think Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts..... Haha. just kidding buddy, you both rock.

....and Dana has biceps that make it look like he curls engine blocks in his spare time.. so tread lightly.

Well, people fvck around and find out daily.

People like to act tough on message boards when there's a safe distance between them and others via computer. Totally different in real life

I don't play the "Mrs BleedRed78" game like some others do on here. No need for anytime to mention others wives, let alone as insults. Idc who you are...a Husker fan might as well be treated like an Iowa fan if they wanna stoop to that level.
86p956.jpg

....and take it from me...who has met this gentleman's better half...

1- She is way to hot for Dana

And #2

She is way to hot for Dana

Think Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts..... Haha. just kidding buddy, you both rock.

....and Dana has biceps that make it look like he curls engine blocks in his spare time.. so tread lightly.
Lite, how ya been?!? We've still gotta hook up for that cold one sometime! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Btw....you're right. I massively outpunted my coverage. Kind of like if Eva Longoria was dating a much taller Danny DeVito. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: dinglefritz
Well, "bro", it doesn't mean she's not a C. My wife does quite well for herself....and she's hot, so there's that. You do you though, "bro".

Pretty much just another little bitch behind a keyboard.
I’m hitting nerves left and right.. you guys are so mentally weak 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
So sensitive .. sorry porking your low-value wife is like throwing a hotdog through a hallway
You're wife probably WOULD have been a complete whore, but no one probably wanted to even touch her. Probably not even good enough for a hand job.

Ftr, my wife has been with me....and only me. With a little prick like yours, you'd probably think it was like 'throwing a hotdog down a hallway."

I love gals with tattoos, because it means they like to f*ck. They (tats) identify the propensity to engage in ‘risk-taking’ behaviour, and that translates to being quicker and less inhibited in sexual tomfoolery. Which I fully embrace. Hard stop @ face-tattoos, which basically means that person will never have a job that requires paying taxes.

That said, I don’t hire gals with visible tattoos. Bad for business. More often smokers than otherwise, too. Statistical association there. Smokers miss way more work days than non-smokers.
Are you a pimp?

Reactions: Streamer15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT