ADVERTISEMENT

Chicks with tattoos…

Say I was 20 and interested in a hottie who just laid out $3000 for a full sleeve. I would rather find a more practical girl who put the $3000 in a low fee fund. After 40 years at 8% she would have $65,173.56 instead of a bunch of faded crap on her arm. She would then use the $65K to buy me something I wanted.

So....no to the tattoo

200.gif

Nope. Not into it.

I’m not into them. If you have a real reason to get one like death loss of family member, military, murdered someone. I can at least respect that, but tattoos of random shit are dumb.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Don't like them in general. They all look the same, have lost all edge/meaning.
Exactly. They are so common that it's not unique. My stepdaughter is actually going to get one today of her daughter's footprint. When I found out my reaction was JFC, you need a tattoo to show people you love your kid. How about investing that money in an ETF to show the kid how much you love them.

Exactly. They are so common that it's not unique. My stepdaughter is actually going to get one today of her daughter's footprint. When I found out my reaction was JFC, you need a tattoo to show people you love your kid. How about investing that money in an ETF to show the kid how much you love them.
Not unique is right, along with green or blue hair. My favorite is a fattie tattie , green hair and smokes.

• Wow
Reactions: dinglefritz
Like slapping "Live, Laugh, Love" on the wall. Except at least I can rip that shyt down.

Naked women are generally hot and beautiful.

Never has it been said that if only a hot chick had a tattoo she would be hot(ter)?

The opposite happens all the time. Hot chick ruined by some ugly lame ass tattoo(s).

Just leave them perfect titties and ass canvases clean. Don't need em ****ed up with some shit art.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT