ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago Bears to build lakefront domed stadium

So, that just leaves my Packers as the only team in the division not afraid to play in the cold and snow!! Ha. Pussies.
This is really more for using it for 12 months a year and hosting more concerts and eventually the final four.

But as a bears fan it is going to be weird to not see them playing in the elements. I was at the Fog Bowl vs the Eagles as a kid!

This is really more for using it for 12 months a year and hosting more concerts and eventually the final four.

But as a bears fan it is going to be weird to not see them playing in the elements. I was at the Fog Bowl vs the Eagles as a kid!
Fog bowl was epic. I remember not seeing the game on TV as a kid.

@king_kong_ Is Chicago doing this so Caleb doesn't get frost bite on his vagina in Chicago?😂
I like that they're staying on the lakefront

I do not like the dome, but maybe it won't be fully closed like Buffalo's new stadium and maybe it won't happen at all because bureaucracy.

also, I agree with Chris Long on the Bears QB situation:

Is this 100% or are they just using this to get more concessions from Arlington Hts?

Is this 100% or are they just using this to get more concessions from Arlington Hts?
it's not 100%

the fact public money is involved makes me think nothing will happen ever until the right beaks are whetted

it's been something like 30 years since a publicly funded stadium was actually built in Chicago despite these annual reports

That was soooooo cool to watch

it's not 100%

the fact public money is involved makes me think nothing will happen ever until the right beaks are whetted

it's been something like 30 years since a publicly funded stadium was actually built in Chicago despite these annual reports
Soldier Field was reduced to the colonnades in 2002, for which $640 million is still owed by taxpayers - $63 million more than was borrowed in the first place. That's "built" to me, who's stupidly one of them.

Going to games on the lakefront is just a horrible traffic experience. Not a bears fan, but I would like to see it in the burbs and more accessible for concerts, basketball tournaments, bowl games and such.

Reactions: NebChicago
PQxyaXyh.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT