ADVERTISEMENT

CFB betting week 6

Sluka's former teamates are glad their QB quit, and are giving him the middle finger by playing well for the rest of the season...which should have a nice effect on his next NIL deal.
Currently teams like TN, BYU, UNLV, PITT, SAN JOSE ST, and ARMY, are 25-0 against the spread, and covering the spread more than 10 points a game average.

Teams such as Vandy, Ball State, Navy and Boise are hitting the overs 16-16.

Last edited:
Currently teams like TN, BYU, UNLV, PITT, SAN JOSE ST, and ARMY, are 25-0 against the spread, and covering the spread more than 10 points a game average.

Teams such as Vandy, Ball State, Navy and Boise are hitting the overs 16-16.
Interesting data Easy. Do you keep a monster spreadsheet of the action?

Interesting data Easy. Do you keep a monster spreadsheet of the action?
Yes, including which teams are scheduled for bye weeks.
I use 25 teams as my base that are excellent for 2+ years in particular categories.

For example, after a loss, as home favorite, as road underdog, against ranked teams, 10 different categories that have been consistently good.

The more profitable ones are those teams who are 0-5 or 0-4 ATS. Some of them miss covering by 21-28 points or more, so its not even close. They tend to finish the year at 1-11 or 2-10 ATS.

What I do is not for everybody. I enjoy research even if I don't make a certain wager on it.

I don't want to get too long or technical, otherwise, whiners like to make comments. LOL

Reactions: HuskerO
Yes, including which teams are scheduled for bye weeks.
I use 25 teams as my base that are excellent for 2+ years in particular categories.

For example, after a loss, as home favorite, as road underdog, against ranked teams, 10 different categories that have been consistently good.

The more profitable ones are those teams who are 0-5 or 0-4 ATS. Some of them miss covering by 21-28 points or more, so its not even close. They tend to finish the year at 1-11 or 2-10 ATS.

What I do is not for everybody. I enjoy research even if I don't make a certain wager on it.

I don't want to get too long or technical, otherwise, whiners like to make comments. LOL
I’m a spreadsheet geek so ….

Baby Hat GIF

Cuse +6.5 @ UNLV

Pitt-UNC OVER 64
Navy -10 @ Air Force
Northwestern +13.5 vs indiana
Stanford +8.5 vs Va Tech
NU -7 vs Rutgers
Ohiost -18.5 vs iowa
Minnesota +8 vs USC
Cal +10 vs Miami
Duke +9.5 @ Ga Tech
Clemson -14.5 @ FSU

Last edited:
Navy/Air Force under 35.5
Louisville -7
Marshall - 3
UConn -16.5
Hawaii/San Diego St. under 50.5

others I like, but need to look at a little more
Pitt -3
Army -12.5
Mich. St. +24

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Cuse +6.5 @ UNLV

Pitt-UNC OVER 64
Navy -10 @ Air Force
Northwestern +13.5 vs indiana
Stanford +8.5 vs Va Tech
NU -7 vs Rutgers
Ohiost -18.5 vs iowa
Minnesota +8 vs USC
Cal +10 vs Miami
Duke +9.5 @ Ga Tech
Clemson -14.5 @ FSU
I love those two.

That Cuse game is a trap.
Indiana is not good, I know their record is good, but they are going to start to have bad games.

Iowa will be lucky to score 10 points at OSU. And OSU will be unlucky to not get into the mid 30's.

Reactions: king_kong_
I love those two.

That Cuse game is a trap.
Indiana is not good, I know their record is good, but they are going to start to have bad games.

Iowa will be lucky to score 10 points at OSU. And OSU will be unlucky to not get into the mid 30's.
I think cuse is the best team unlv have played so far

2nd week in a row fading IU. Terps had the game tied in the 2nd half last week, they just can’t run the ball at all

Too bad that one isn’t at 11am it’d be the lock of the year

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
I think cuse is the best team unlv have played so far

2nd week in a row fading IU. Terps had the game tied in the 2nd half last week, they just can’t run the ball at all

Too bad that one isn’t at 11am it’d be the lock of the year
I think last game UNLV was sort of playing off adrenaline. They are going to come back down to earth.

The fact that Iowa actually "tries" on offense now, makes it even more likely that they get blown out. They will be down big at half after "trying" on offense. So in the second half they will go into their turtle shell and not move the ball at all and take a fat 0 in the second half.

Indiana -13.5 AT Indiana

There was some talk about the Indiana QB (Rourke) having some injury (possibly occurring in the Maryland game) but not bad enough that would keep him out of the game v Northwestern. Perhaps that is why the line is as low as it is.

I'm taking Indiana minus the points.

Iowa +18.5 AT Ohio St

Ohio St is 9-2 v Iowa since 1987. The average margin between these two playing in Columbus is 16.1. I'm leaning toward taking Iowa.

Last edited:
Indiana -13.5 AT Indiana

There was some talk about the Indiana QB (Rourke) having some injury (possibly occurring in the Maryland game) but not bad enough that would keep him out of the game v Northwestern. Perhaps that is why the line is as low as it is.

Game’s in Evanston

These picks suck. I can't believe you are taking 2 double digit underdogs to cover.

Mexico What GIF by Bachelor in Paradise
Among others, Bowling Green, Vandy, Kentucky and Boston College are a few teams that have been double-digit underdogs and covered easily in more than one game this year.

But, kong, what the hell you thinking? LOL

Last edited:
Indiana -13.5 AT Indiana

Iowa +18.5 AT Ohio St

Ohio St is 9-2 v Iowa since 1987. The average margin between these two playing in Columbus is 16.1. I'm leaning toward taking Iowa.
Wait...Iowa has only played OSU 11 times since 1987???? Or is that just AT OSU?

What are everyone's thoughts on tonight's games?

Houston AT TCU {-16.5}
Michigan St AT Oregon (-23.5}
Syracuse (+5.5)
AT UNLV

I'm thinking TCU, Oregon and Syracuse for a 3-game parlay.

What are everyone's thoughts on tonight's games?

Houston AT TCU {-16.5}
Michigan St AT Oregon (-23.5}
Syracuse (+5.5)
AT UNLV

I'm thinking TCU, Oregon and Syracuse for a 3-game parlay.
Houston 1-1 as road dog, TCU 0-2 as home favorite;

MSU 1-0-1 as road dog, Oregon 0-2 as home favorite;

Syracuse 0-3 as favorite, UNLV 2-0 as underdog.

For the last 3 years, UNLV has been a great team to wager on, especially as a road underdog
(9-1 ATS). I do wonder, with the turmoil from last week with the QB and then the RB if the team focus was really intense, and they might have a bit of an emotional/mental let down this week?

Or if they'll just continue to overproduce, but I still only play them as road underdogs, and tonight they are at home. So it's a strong pass for me.

A couple of these teams haven't been favorites or dogs in these specific type scenarios ATS.

Not playing, so good luck cruehalo.

Last edited:
Tonight's bets:

Single
Oregon (-10.5 first half spread}
This was an inadvertent enter while i was setting up another parlay. Oh well...

Parlay
TCU (-9.5 first half spread}
Syracuse v UNLV (55.5 under)
Oregon (-10.5 first half spread)

Parlay
TCU (-16.5 full game)
TCU (-6.5 first half spread)
Houston v TCU (51 over)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT