ADVERTISEMENT

CFB betting week 3

What do people like about Florida state other than the logo on the helmet? I was tempted to take Memphis but now feel like I’m missing something
Their tomahawk chant is pretty cool too I think.

It's rare for a team with so much talent to completely crap the bed for the entire season. You'll see weeks where that team barely beats an inferior opponent and then come back to whoop up on some other ranked team. Or vice-versa (ND beating a ranked team, then losing to a FBS team).

Their tomahawk chant is pretty cool too I think.

It's rare for a team with so much talent to completely crap the bed for the entire season. You'll see weeks where that team barely beats an inferior opponent and then come back to whoop up on some other ranked team. Or vice-versa (ND beating a ranked team, then losing to a FBS team).
Of course, there are always exceptions. FSU continues to look like complete dog crap.

Bama -16
Missouri-14.5
FL St -6.5 (feels like stealing)
Miss -21
BYU -9
Col -7.5 ( the most must win game of the tenure)

I usually love to post a dog but since I'm late I'm not claiming the UNLV +7.5

F$%k it
C mich +21
I am not rubbing anything in as I have taken big losses in what I saw as a lock plenty of times….but I will say that I’ve learned the hard way, when it looks too easy, it’s because they’re stealing your money. Not the other way around.

I am not rubbing anything in as I have taken big losses in what I saw as a lock plenty of times….but I will say that I’ve learned the hard way, when it looks too easy, it’s because they’re stealing your money. Not the other way around.
I thought Bama was a lock. I think most did as most had it ITT.

Nice bro. Stay patient and do your thing. You’re the gambling guru around these parts so appreciate your posts
I appreciate that, but horses only, football not so much. I look to kong, scarlet, yourself, shocker, shine, leodis, Tuco and others who regularly play the college game. I'm still kind of a newbie and I'm still developing my methodology.

Some seem to have an "instinct" on how games will go, whereas I rely on data and my personal research.

I liked UNLV because they are now 9-1 after 2+ years as a underdog, I liked Cal last week against a ranked Auburn team because Cal is now 9-0 over the last 2+ years as an underdog to any ranked team ATS. Cal was a 12 point underdog and beat Auburn straight up on the road by 7, so they covered the spread by 19 pts.

I have 23 teams that I have as my base teams to play, BUT they have to be in a particular category, or I just don't play them. I don't play anything that doesn't have at least an 8 point differential in spreads, cause that 8 points gives me a margin for error.

Some of the historical data that I have about college football is pretty strong, of course, just like investments, what worked in the past isn't guaranteed to work now or in the future, but you and I know the trend is the trend.

Just like with a horse, I never ask a football team to do something that they have not proven they can do. Quick note about the end of the year, since 2011, or 13 straight years the OVERS have won when Michigan and Ohio State play. That's a strong indicator, but again, past results do not guarantee present or future performance.

(That's why you don't see me make predictions because I don't want to sway anyone to play what I play. I have a LOT of respect for other people's money).

Probably the biggest advantage I have is in the way I structure my wagers quite a bit different than the true football guys. I just never get in a hurry to bet unless I feel I have things lined up, so I probably pass on some pretty easy plays.

Easy plays that a lot of guys do really well with on this forum. Kudos to them!!

Last edited:
My God, who is this Hawkeye butt licker calling the Iowa-Troy game? If you just listened to this doofus, you would think Iowa was blowing out a good opponent - yet it’s 0-0 going into the 2nd quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT