ADVERTISEMENT

Carl Pelini

What about the hot (recently-divorced) mom, when you started her 130 lb freshman at fullback because her folks were in town and she wanted to make a good impression?

Did you have a 24 hr rule then???

hahahahahahahhaahhahahaha

Reactions: Husker Todd
What did he take home? He has an agent and taxes. $800k?

Great money. Not enough to retire on.

People that make great money $500k+ need way more money to retire than a middle class person. Especially if they want to retire early. Who wants to live frugally when you are 48? When you can work and make amazing money and live an amazing lifestyle? And continue to live an amazing lifestyle when you eventually retire with $8-12 million in the bank. Not $3-4 million.
You must be one of those fellas that lives on Blue Water or West Shores lake west of Omaha? Went to take a look see over there just the other day. Blue Water looks like a world class beach resort and West Shores has some of the most gorgeous houses you'll ever see. Not a bad way to spend the money if you have it.

I get the feeling that people that don't have money have no idea how much 3-4 million dollars is.
I get the feeling people have no idea how much money they need to retire.

If you have $3 million in retirement. At a safe investment rate of 5% interest and inflation rate at 5% you can only live at $150,000 withdraw rate for 20 years. Not great numbers if you are 48 and plan on retiring.

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
You must be one of those fellas that lives on Blue Water or West Shores lake west of Omaha? Went to take a look see over there just the other day. Blue Water looks like a world class beach resort and West Shores has some of the most gorgeous houses you'll ever see. Not a bad way to spend the money if you have it.
Nope. Live on a couple acres with a nice, but not crazy home. Nothing like the multi-million dollar homes people have out there.

People don’t realize how much they really need to retire. Especially if you want to retire early. I read a lot of FIRE and fat FIRE (financial independence, retire early) books and forums. People often underestimate the costs of insurance when they retire early (pre Medicare), what they will spend if they don’t have work taking up their time, and how it’s extremely difficult to adjust to your lifestyle when you’re making $400k+ in working years down to $150k in a retirement at 45.

Everyone thinks if their pay tripled tomorrow, they would live the same as they do currently and would put all the extra away. In reality, lifestyle creep happens and they end up spending tons more money and saving slightly more than they did previously.

Reactions: Huskers123456
I don’t know, that link smells a little…🐟
Step Brothers Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha
Reactions: RBigredMax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT