ADVERTISEMENT

Can't watch the game

bmb81664

Junior
Feb 5, 2003
Omaha
www.youtube.com
First game in years I will not see. Maybe it will turn their luck around. Flew to Sacramento CA from Omaha with the wife. Saw vineyards, the coast up to Eureka and then Redwoods NP yesterday. In Redding right now and headed to Lassen NP today. Lots of fire damage driving to Redding. We spend two days in Tahoe and then fly home. GBR.

First game in years I will not see. Maybe it will turn their luck around. Flew to Sacramento CA from Omaha with the wife. Saw vineyards, the coast up to Eureka and then Redwoods NP yesterday. In Redding right now and headed to Lassen NP today. Lots of fire damage driving to Redding. We spend two days in Tahoe and then fly home. GBR.
That’s a pretty good reason to miss a game where Nebraska whoops Troy

I will watch it. Got home last night, did a few dishes and went out with my wife and got sushi and a few tang and tonics. Then picked up my daughter from her friends house. Then came home and hung out on the deck for a bit. Then went to bed. At my kids game right now, then I will go home.

I was hiking through Lassen NP and get a text that NU was stinking it up. I wish I had not read it. I wanted to think they would be fine until my hike was done. Later we end up in Reno and during dinner I look up and see Nevada beating Oregon St on tv. I realize the stadium is close to where we are. I was tempted to go there and see if Gebbia is on the sidelines and yell out go big red to him with my husker hat on.

I can't watch the replay. Just tried to watch it again. Got as far as the Troy kickoff return for a TD. Special teams "F" is polite. Bunch being fast as noted in various posts could NOT be further from the truth. OL play is pathetic. I have been 7-5 or 8-4 which is impossible now. I'm hoping for 5-7 now. There are some bright spots. GBR

giphy.gif

I havent seen a minute of a game live yet this year, and wont be able to this week either. Should be able to watch purdue though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT