ADVERTISEMENT

Cant subscribe

HUSKERBILL

Sophomore
Sep 10, 2001
Sean

When I try to subscribe it says

“An outstanding balance has prevented this transaction from processing”.

after I enter my card info and hit submit.

my account is not letting me message you either so I’m posting it here

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
I think that means that Rivals determined that you’re not a big enough fan. So they declined you. Happened to me. I had to send a written letter describing my love for the most non famous husker to get in again. So I wrote about George Achola. Look him up.

Could be West Stadium’s week to handle transactions. Try sending a check or money order.

• Haha
Reactions: HUSKERBILL
I think that means that Rivals determined that you’re not a big enough fan. So they declined you. Happened to me. I had to send a written letter describing my love for the most non famous husker to get in again. So I wrote about George Achola. Look him up.
I remember George. Running back from the early 90s. Maybe a 5’10 200lb guy. Played behind Leodis Flowers if I recall. Not kidding when I say that I’m doing that from memory.

solid call on bringing up his name. Haha.

pay your bill, bro.
Haha. Shouldn’t be a bill when you pre pay. I let my subscription lapse when I got sick of seeing chin’s weak fronts. Not going to lie that it let the wind out of my sails. When the team decided to not play in the bowl game I was like “they threw in the towel, why should I pay to hear more about it”.

Reactions: tpmcg
Achola didn't have great speed but was shifty and elusive.

On and off the field, as it turns out.

I remember George. Running back from the early 90s. Maybe a 5’10 200lb guy. Played behind Leodis Flowers if I recall. Not kidding when I say that I’m doing that from memory.

solid call on bringing up his name. Haha.
had a game against kansas circa ‘91...?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT