ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Taylor doubt???

Strap in for the wild ride the next 36 hours or so. I hope Auburn was too late getting into the game but we have seen this before. Bagmen came calling.

Reactions: jimbosc
I would not be surprised if Caleb Tannor doesn’t sign with Auburn at 7:45, they call Taylor who is supposed to commit at 9:00 and offer him a spot. At that point he would have to make a quick choice. Lots of thought that Tannor was a long time Auburn lean and is now thought to be headed elsewhere? Perhaps even Nebraska?

Also looking like JJB is headed to OSU. Signing day ay Nebraska

If you ain't the SEC and have your bagmen ready to go at a moments notice, signing day is hell normally.

I would not be surprised if Caleb Tannor doesn’t sign with Auburn at 7:45, they call Taylor who is supposed to commit at 9:00 and offer him a spot. At that point he would have to make a quick choice. Lots of thought that Tannor was a long time Auburn lean and is now thought to be headed elsewhere? Perhaps even Nebraska?

Auburn is out, this is UF v NU for Tannor

Crystal balls starting to roll in for Nebraska!! Wow, Tannor and Alston would be an impressive pair of pass rushers.

Agree... but we are dealing with an SEC school whose HC is from Urbs coaching tree

Will feel GREAT if we can close out with a win on this one

What sucks is the JJB cancelled his visit to OSU and went to A&M instead and then Meyer and company got scared. Frantically went in Home and seemed to convince him to come to OSU... if we lose out on JJB/Tannor/Taylor, that’s gonna sting on signing day

Auburn has already moved on from Tannor. I don't think Taylor has an offer, but they are keeping him warm in case they miss out on others.

Sounds like Tannor is between Us and Florida, and he's told both staffs his committing.

What sucks is the JJB cancelled his visit to OSU and went to A&M instead and then Meyer and company got scared. Frantically went in Home and seemed to convince him to come to OSU... if we lose out on JJB/Tannor/Taylor, that’s gonna sting on signing day

No JJB visited OSU the weekend after Neb, he didn't cancel.

I hope JJB wasn't the supposed "silent commit" that caused us to back off of Tago. It will suck if we miss out on JJB, Tannor, and Tago. Lots of predictions today that Tannor is ours, but these same experts also said we was a lock to Auburn or Florida in the last week.

I hope JJB wasn't the supposed "silent commit" that caused us to back off of Tago. It will suck if we miss out on JJB, Tannor, and Tago. Lots of predictions today that Tannor is ours, but these same experts also said we was a lock to Auburn or Florida in the last week.
And JJB a lock to us last week.

JJB and Tago schollies have nothing to do with each other.

I think we get both Tannor and JJB regardless of what the CB's say and possibly Montgomery out of this. Frost down the line is going to prove to not only be a be better recruiter, game and team manager than Meyer but also a coach that will run circles around him as well. Difference is between Frost and Meyer, Meyer couldn't call his own plays to save his life as his OC calls all of them same as Saban..

We will be fine either way, trust me

We said the same thing after we missed on Ngata, Travis Lewis,
I think we get both Tannor and JJB regardless of what the CB's say and possibly Montgomery out of this. Frost down the line is going to prove to not only be a be better recruiter than Meyer but also a coach that will run circles around him as well. Difference is between Frost and Meyer, Meyer cannot call his own plays to save his life as his OC calls all the plays same as Saban..

I like your "Nebraska Homer" approach but Meyer is not one to put down. Like him or not (most don't), he has three championship rings and has straight up embarrassed us the past two years.

We said the same thing after we missed on Ngata, Travis Lewis,

I like your "Nebraska Homer" approach but Meyer is not one to put down. Like him or not (most don't), he has three championship rings and has straight up embarrassed us the past two years.
Down the line, not now we will be the ones embarrassing Bucky on the field. I'm saying 4-6 years from now. There be a new Sheriff in town. OSU at that point will no longer be ruling the roost in the conference and besides that fact, I would take a coach that calls all of his own plays over one who doesn't have ability to any day. I'll say this and I may be a homer for doing so, Frost is going to prove to be the 2nd coming of T.O. which I'm sorry Meyer and Saban aren't even in the same galaxy as Osborne as he would've out coached both and it wouldn't have even been close. Who knows Frost may even prove himself to be better than the man himself when all is said and done in his career. So what if Meyer has 3 National titles, this isn't about what was, this is about now and the future. Always look forward, not back.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrsmneric
I do wonder how many more years Urban will coach. He's probably getting tired of replacing his coordinators every year. He's at the same point now at OSU as he was when he "retired" at Florida.

Down the line, not now we will be the ones embarrassing Bucky on the field. I'm saying 4-6 years from now. There be a new Sheriff in town. OSU at that point will no longer be ruling the roost in the conference and besides that fact, I would take a coach that calls all of his own plays over one who doesn't have ability to any day. I'll say this and I may be a homer for doing so, Frost is going to prove to be the 2nd coming of T.O. which I'm sorry Meyer and Saban aren't even in the same galaxy as Osborne as he would've out coached both and it wouldn't have even been close. Who knows Frost may even prove himself to be better than the man himself when all is said and done in his career. So what if Meyer has 3 National titles, this isn't about what was, this is about now and the future. Always look forward, not back.
I will be shocked if Meyer is still coaching 4-6 years from now.

He absolutely could be coaching there, but my gut tells me he will be done by then. Of course, my gyr has been wrong before...

Reactions: davecisar
Scott frost is better than Urban Meyer, a guy that has won national championships at 2 schools.

Scott frost is " the 2nd coming of t.o"

Nick Saban is not in the same galaxy as Tom Osborne.

In 4-6 years "we" are going to be embarrassing a team "we" have not made punt in 3 years.

This thread is CLASSIC.
Just remember, it was one poster saying this, not an entire thread...

I think.

Scott frost is better than Urban Meyer, a guy that has won national championships at 2 schools.

Scott frost is " the 2nd coming of t.o"

Nick Saban is not in the same galaxy as Tom Osborne.

In 4-6 years "we" are going to be embarrassing a team "we" have not made punt in 3 years.

This thread is CLASSIC.
Obviously you can't read! Frost will be down the road and if Osborne was still coaching, we still have the players and would destroy Saban just like he did years ago head to head. Osborne has and will still have the better career record when saban retires. Osborne spent all of his time with one school, how many has Saban been at? Osborne has coached in more National title games than Saban ever has. Osborne's Record 255-49-1 in 25 years and what is Saban's. With Osborne's record, the average is a little over 10 wins a year for a career. 60-3 his last 5 years and technically we should've won 4 National Championships out of 5 years. 93,94,95 and 97. I still say that 95 squad in it's prime would've eaten every National Champion up through this year for lunch. So go back to your hole! LOL Oh by the way Here is Saban's Career Record: 22 Years, 223-62-1, .781

Last edited:
Obviously you can't read! Frost will be down the road and if Osborne was still coaching, we still have the players and would destroy Saban just like he did years ago head to head. Osborne has and will still have the better career record when saban retires. Osborne spent all of his time with one school, how many has Saban been at? Osborne has coached in more National title games than Saban ever has. Osborne's Record 255-49-1 in 25 years and what is Saban's. With Osborne's record, the average is a little over 10 wins a year for a career. 60-3 his last 5 years and technically we should've won 4 National Championships out of 5 years. 93,94,95 and 97. I still say that 95 squad in it's prime would've eaten every National Champion up through this year for lunch. So go back to your hole! LOL

The thing is we don't know "down the road". People on this board thought that Callahan was going to reinvent our brand, Bo was going to bring the Blackshirts back to prominence and Smiling Mike was going to "do it" due to finally having resources. Although I do believe Frost is a home run hire and much better than the three bozos before, I still want to see results.

Obviously you can't read! Frost will be down the road and if Osborne was still coaching, we still have the players and would destroy Saban just like he did years ago head to head. Osborne has and will still have the better career record when saban retires. Osborne spent all of his time with one school, how many has Saban been at? Osborne has coached in more National title games than Saban ever has. Osborne's Record 255-49-1 in 25 years and what is Saban's. With Osborne's record, the average is a little over 10 wins a year for a career. 60-3 his last 5 years and technically we should've won 4 National Championships out of 5 years. 93,94,95 and 97. I still say that 95 squad in it's prime would've eaten every National Champion up through this year for lunch. So go back to your hole! LOL Oh by the way Here is Saban's Career Record: 22 Years, 223-62-1, .781

Be honest, is this you?

12294001205_176fdcf5c2_z.jpg

Reactions: gw2kpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT