ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Lite: From Transgender Dylan Mulvaney to NCAA Football....what a marketing "transition".

Huskers and Badgers did not make the cut. Damn. Iowa did make the cut though. Makes sense.
Streamys GIF by The Streamy Awards

#always remember

Loved seeing the report they were knocked down to 3rd in sales with Michelob ultra overtaking them for the #2 spot.

One of the greatest marketed brands of all time totally disconnected from their roots and they will pay for it massively for years to come.

It’s piss

Knew it when I was 16, still know it now

Few people I judge more harshly than bud light drinkers and that has nothing to do with their marketing campaigns

Reactions: Huskers123456
It’s piss

Knew it when I was 16, still know it now

Few people I judge more harshly than bud light drinkers and that has nothing to do with their marketing campaigns
Judge away K_K_, I love me a cold Bud Light. By the way I am only worried about one judge and it's not you. Have a nice day

Yeah what a baffling move by BL to take a crap on their core consumer. It would be like Harley Davidson hiring a some woke European to run their company
Puts what happens when you hire chick in NYC to run nationwide marketing in perspective. Imagine getting yourself fired from a $1 million marketing gig.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers

Huskers and Badgers did not make the cut. Damn. Iowa did make the cut though. Makes sense.
Wisconsin, which is the heaviest drinking state per capita missed the cut. Feel like they dodged a bullet. Who wants to be associated with Bud Light?

Judge away K_K_, I love me a cold Bud Light. By the way I am only worried about one judge and it's not you. Have a nice day
Do what you want, no one cares. Same goes for everyone. If you think people are thinking about you, be assured they are not. they’re thinking about them themselves and their family.

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT