ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Lite: From Transgender Dylan Mulvaney to NCAA Football....what a marketing "transition".

Huskers and Badgers did not make the cut. Damn. Iowa did make the cut though. Makes sense.
Streamys GIF by The Streamy Awards

#always remember

Loved seeing the report they were knocked down to 3rd in sales with Michelob ultra overtaking them for the #2 spot.

One of the greatest marketed brands of all time totally disconnected from their roots and they will pay for it massively for years to come.

Yeah what a baffling move by BL to take a crap on their core consumer. It would be like Harley Davidson hiring a some woke European to run their company

• Haha
Reactions: frostonthegrass
It’s piss

Knew it when I was 16, still know it now

Few people I judge more harshly than bud light drinkers and that has nothing to do with their marketing campaigns

Reactions: Huskers123456
Streamys GIF by The Streamy Awards

#always remember

Loved seeing the report they were knocked down to 3rd in sales with Michelob ultra overtaking them for the #2 spot.

One of the greatest marketed brands of all time totally disconnected from their roots and they will pay for it massively for years to come.
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RBigredMax
It’s piss

Knew it when I was 16, still know it now

Few people I judge more harshly than bud light drinkers and that has nothing to do with their marketing campaigns
Judge away K_K_, I love me a cold Bud Light. By the way I am only worried about one judge and it's not you. Have a nice day

Yeah what a baffling move by BL to take a crap on their core consumer. It would be like Harley Davidson hiring a some woke European to run their company
Puts what happens when you hire chick in NYC to run nationwide marketing in perspective. Imagine getting yourself fired from a $1 million marketing gig.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT