ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Harsin in trouble?

CheapFeistyDassierat-max-1mb.gif

FKwzWzzXoAQVSDs

My favorite picture of her
Claire: I'm not fat!
Bender: Well, not at present but I could see you really pushing maximum density. You see, I'm not sure if you know this, but there are two kinds of fat people. There's fat people that were born to be fat, and then there's fat people that were once thin but they became fat, so when you look at them you can sorta see that thin person inside! You see, you're gonna get married, you're gonna squeeze out a few puppies and then, uh...

So what does the "cheers to 21 years" in the picture pertain to?

Something isn't adding up between that and her cheerleading picture...

She's 44. Some of us know what unfortunately happens to most women at 44. She was his high school girlfriend. Sigh. Getting old is no fun but it is especially tough for women and for men who don't marry women much younger than themselves....
After reading your posts for 10 years I always had you pictured as being more sophisticated than your responses on this thread indicate. Even as a teenager I knew once you go MILF, you will never go back.

After reading your posts for 10 years I always had you pictured as being more sophisticated than your responses on this thread indicate. Even as a teenager I knew once you go MILF, you will never go back.
Deep inside I'm still just a juvenile delinquent with ADD who wants to be a heavy equipment operator when he grows up.....

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
In the sixties my friend was a big husker fan and they won the National championship that year. We lived in a small town in Illinois and he said he could get the coach to talk at our HS athletic banquet if we paid him well. We did and he showed up with his traveling secretary and believe me she was the traveling secretary for a reason. They stayed for two days to recruit and don't know if they ever left the room.

In the sixties my friend was a big husker fan and they won the National championship that year. We lived in a small town in Illinois and he said he could get the coach to talk at our HS athletic banquet if we paid him well. We did and he showed up with his traveling secretary and believe me she was the traveling secretary for a reason. They stayed for two days to recruit and don't know if they ever left the room.
1970?

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT