ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Harsin in trouble?

Not like his wife is terrible looking.

Bryan-Harsin.jpg

They must hate him there if they are using this as the reason to try and get rid of him.

Some schools really need that "fit" and I am sure that Auburn only wishes for two things...

1. Saban to retire
2. Hiring a "good ole boy"

Reactions: dinglefritz
They must hate him there if they are using this as the reason to try and get rid of him.

Some schools really need that "fit" and I am sure that Auburn only wishes for two things...

1. Saban to retire
2. Hiring a "good ole boy"
He's off to a poor start. He's losing coordinators. They want him gone (with cau$e)

Reactions: SuperBigFan
UNACCEPTABLE!
I'm kind of amazed that people are so surprised that a young multimillionaire head coach is "associating" with a young female assistant when that stuff happens all over America. Is it workplace harassment or is it the young cheerleader type wanting a sugar daddy? Divorce the 40+ year old perimenopausal wife and quickly marry the hottie. Problem solved. Yeah it makes him a dirtbag.

She's 44. Some of us know what unfortunately happens to most women at 44. She was his high school girlfriend. Sigh. Getting old is no fun but it is especially tough for women and for men who don't marry women much younger than themselves....
What? Who is talking about marriage? I am just saying if I was forced to choose between having sex with the wife or the girlfriend, I am choosing the wife.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT