ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James

Your missing my point, and I apologize. To blame Bronny's condition on the vax is self serving. This has happened to athletes long before, so just blaming it on whatever today's flavor is my point. I tend to agree with your assessment on GB. Sounds reasonable. Bad analogy, my bad.
It’s not ‘blaming it on the “vaccine”’, it’s the automatic and reflexive dismissal by the media/political establishment of just the QUESTION as ‘conspiracy’. I mean, it’s changed the immunity of the ‘vaccinated’, at the genetic level. There have been obvious and overt side effects, and the medical community who benefit from doing so (and 98% of ‘media’) simply dismiss the idea. It’s against science.

just in:

sunscreen has zero effect on skin cancer reduction (obviously, duh)

it just makes you unhealthy and kills the coral reefs (also obviously, duh)

quit using it, get full spectrum exposure (no sunglasses), walk barefoot and enjoy your life

GVCvzBmXQAAIst7

just in:

quit using it, get full spectrum exposure (no sunglasses), walk barefoot and enjoy your life

GVCvzBmXQAAIst7
Interesting. Sunscreen prevents sunburns but also has chemicals that can’t be good for you. Good may outweigh the bad for some but not all

Reactions: leodisflowers
just in:

GVCvzBmXQAAIst7
The large majority of sunscreens have toxic chemicals in them anyway. It's like basting a turkey with toxic butter.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I think it’s one of those does the good outweigh the bad? If I was Bronny James I would not wear sunscreen, but my white English/Irish ass it might be a good idea
diet (seed oils) and wearing shades impacts your propensity to burn significantly more than your genetic heritage

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT