ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James

This whole subject makes me think everyone that got the poke are doing this. Suddenly it is totally normal for REALLY healthy athletes to have cardiac arrest or drop from a blood clot. Other than Hank Gathers dropping dead thirty years ago or Tommie Frazier getting a blood clot about the same time, go ahead and list me the hundreds of athletes that are dropping like flies prior to 2020. You all look silly when you say this is normal.
I Cant Hear You La La La GIF

Reactions: jimmykrackedkorn
The open board should have taught you it’s just not worth your time with these loons.

We dose ourselves daily with hydrocarbons, organophosphates, endocrine disrupters. We have micro plastics in our blood from water contaminated with PFAS, in addition to nitrates, microorganisms, lead and other heavy metals.

Our diets are trash and we brainwash kids trying to improve performance to increase intake of supplements and foodstuff engineered to produce desirable, but unnatural effects on our body. Even our healthy food subjects us to disease burden through unsanitary handling, pesticides, fertilizers and other heavy metal bioaccumulates.

But let’s ignore all these known disease causing agents we absorb daily and focus on the covid vaccine because I read on the tweeder that it was made by the devil.

I would bet people here fully ignore all Prop65 labels because “they are on everything”. Well….. maybe that should tell you something about the way we live. Those exposures are called a dose and they add up over time like every other danger.
You forgot emulsifiers. Read up on them ,and the growing evidence that they can cause inflammatory bowel disease. Emulsifiers are in just about every processed food out there.

Would anyone in America have known about a Colombian woman soccer player collapsing in Australia 10 years ago? Before social media?
Absolutely not. Whatever topic that interests us, stories about it will keep coming to us. Whether true, half-true, exaggerated or completely misleading. And it will continue to be that way. With AI coming our way, the problem will only get much worse.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Sometimes what is left of the free market ignores popular thought and sets policy in accordance with their bottom line. If life insurance companies start asking whether applicants had the jab and charge more for insurance if they had, then you know getting the jab could be problematic.

Reactions: baseball31ne
This whole subject makes me think everyone that got the poke are doing this. Suddenly it is totally normal for REALLY healthy athletes to have cardiac arrest or drop from a blood clot. Other than Hank Gathers dropping dead thirty years ago or Tommie Frazier getting a blood clot about the same time, go ahead and list me the hundreds of athletes that are dropping like flies prior to 2020. You all look silly when you say this is normal.
I Cant Hear You La La La GIF
There is no list. Idiots believed the Modern Day Mengele and took part in his experiment. The idiots weed themselves out.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Myocarditis is much more common after a COVID infection than after getting the vaccine, but let's also keep that on the down low. Another factor to consider that goes back way before COVID is that cardiac arrest in young people while rare happens quite often during exercise. At this point, it's difficult to determine what is to blame unless we know all of the medical records of each individual case.
Hank Gathers and Reggie Lewis say thanks bruv. OOh and global waring is a hoax, right? Fit your narrative.

Reactions: regionsdoc
such bs

we should be doing all we can to dismantle the gov't as it stands today

taxation without representation back and better than ever

both sides are worthless morons who shouldn't be trusted to dig a hole much less put tons of people into them

cannot believe any right minded person would truly believe any a-hole who begs for a vote is the correct person for the job

look at these people. they're the ones making the rules? what a joke!

Amen. Why did our founding fathers not put age limits on being a politician? Because no one lived passed 60! This is ridiculous! we need term limits for congress and Senate and more time for a President (Current and past nor withstanding). You can accomplish crap in 4 years and you can destro everything with 40. Especially, when 60% of the time is spent on campaigning.

I remember when they shunned those who did their own research
6 months ago I was "suggesting" to those friends who suckered in on the jab to take Nattokinase, Bromelain, and Curcumin, that was even before Dr. McCollugh began to state his protocol, post jab.

Of course I'm not Dr., and I wouldn't want to be one anyway, but common sense prevailed as soon as I did some indepth research, especially beginning with Nattokinase.

Even in my household, my son and daughter's households, we all have been taking Nattokinase, Bromelain, Curcumin, as well as Quercetin for months.

We all continue to be jab free, none of us have ever had Covid. I'll go with what has been proven.
Of course, everyone is entitled and has the absolute right to do as they choose.

I would love to see people consider a protocol as a precaution.

Thanks to vaccine… didn’t know sh!t
In 20 years people will still be blaming their heart issues on the jab. It’s ludicrous. Never mind that they no doubt have been exposed to infection with the wild COVID virus several times.

Last edited:
Amen. Why did our founding fathers not put age limits on being a politician? Because no one lived passed 60! This is ridiculous! we need term limits for congress and Senate and more time for a President (Current and past nor withstanding). You can accomplish crap in 4 years and you can destro everything with 40. Especially, when 60% of the time is spent on campaigning.
They’d have to vote themselves out of generational wealth for that to happen, because it’s precisely the reason why they’re all there. And they do it overtly. Anyone with eyes can see our federal Gubmint for just what it is…

It’ll take a Revolution. Our Republic is lost. ‘Plandemic’, the entire ‘Media’ bought and paid for by Gubmint and metanational corporations just furthering their own wealth and power… the current state of our ‘elections’… just look around a little.

Trump was/is a really bad face for the Anti-Gubmint movement, IMHO. Half of the country will continue to ‘vote’ (lol) for anti-Establishment candidates because they/we know nothing will ever stop the toilet flushing otherwise… I just can’t see even the most charismatic, honest and beloved anti-Establishment candidate one could conjure up being able to get by the Media/Establishment complex.

Just look at the hysterical yet EFFECTIVE organization that’s gone into destroying Trump over the last 7 years. Nonstop, high-pitched hysteria. I don’t think anyone could possibly topple the Establishment and ‘drain the swamp’ at this point… they’re not gonna vote themselves out, or give the populace under any circumstance the opportunity to do so.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Hank Gathers and Reggie Lewis say thanks bruv. OOh and global waring is a hoax, right? Fit your narrative.
Koch Industries has made billions on oil and chemicals. Sometimes you just gotta live for today and look out for your own interests, I guess.

There are maps of Antarctica that exist showing it without snow. Pre-IceAge maps, drawn with an impossible degree of accuracy. Polar caps have melted cyclically, like forever. Global warming is 100% real, but also 100% natural.

There’s no concrete evidence we’re contributing to it. There’s also no concrete reason NOT to pursue renewable energy, it just shouldn’t be dictated by gubmint, where it’s (currently) being used as a way for them to enrich themselves and their campaign donors, and as just another income redistribution scheme.

Wild covid? You mean wuhan lab covid?
Yeah that’s what it was originally. Once it’s out though wild is just a term some of us use to describe live viruses circulating in a population.

I will note that I said early on that there was no way this virus from jumped bats to pangolins to humans on its own.

Last edited:
Reactions: drubendall
Yeah, well, when the purveyors of the warming hoax all go buy multi million $$ mansions on coasts they say will be underwater and the govt still lets me write 30yr loans in said areas….a nitwit could tell it’s a hoax.

such bs

we should be doing all we can to dismantle the gov't as it stands today

taxation without representation back and better than ever

both sides are worthless morons who shouldn't be trusted to dig a hole much less put tons of people into them

cannot believe any right minded person would truly believe any a-hole who begs for a vote is the correct person for the job

look at these people. they're the ones making the rules? what a joke!

Watch the gal come in from the left and jab his hand with something…

That’s cool! You used your mom’s college nickname as your handle. She’d be impressed
Well his moms handle was ComvenientDickParking, but unlike his mother, he kept the dick out of it

Reactions: c3o
Koch Industries has made billions on oil and chemicals. Sometimes you just gotta live for today and look out for your own interests, I guess.

There are maps of Antarctica that exist showing it without snow. Pre-IceAge maps, drawn with an impossible degree of accuracy. Polar caps have melted cyclically, like forever. Global warming is 100% real, but also 100% natural.

There’s no concrete evidence we’re contributing to it. There’s also no concrete reason NOT to pursue renewable energy, it just shouldn’t be dictated by gubmint, where it’s (currently) being used as a way for them to enrich themselves and their campaign donors, and as just another income redistribution scheme.
Your missing my point, and I apologize. To blame Bronny's condition on the vax is self serving. This has happened to athletes long before, so just blaming it on whatever today's flavor is my point. I tend to agree with your assessment on GB. Sounds reasonable. Bad analogy, my bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT