ADVERTISEMENT

Breweries

I'm a huge fan of Busch Light personally, check it out, you won't be disappointed!!!!
Drinking Busch light instead of Budweiser, is like choosing soccer over football....I just dont get it?

tumblr_ovda4gtzMJ1tsfx8ro1_400.gif

40oz of Mickey’s (glass bottle) is better.
A whale for those who appreciate it’s value.

When you drink as much as I do, that $2.00 a savings per sixer really adds up at the end of the year.

I bet there are other places you could save the money for better beer, but I get it.

What seems crazier to me, is at a concert or something like it, where beers are all beers available are over prices, but all brands cost the same, you still see people drinking cheaper beers.

Boiler brewing is the best in Lincoln, new beers all the time and they brew any kind of beer you could want, also it’s right downtown right off 10th and O.
Second this. After living in Denver for 5 years, the self proclaimed craft beer capital of the world, Boiler is as good or better than my favorite breweries in the front range.

I liked Lefthand a lot. It’s up in Longmont. Their tour is pretty cool. They have a nitro milk stout that’s really good. Plus they have their experimental brews on tap in the tap house. So you can always get something you’ve never had.

As far as food goes I would hit hops and pie and the Denver biscuit company. Both were real good

DBC.... get the franklin w/ a fried egg. You won’t regret it. They should still have Strange’s Grapefruit Breakfast IPA. Fire flames to say the least.

Just the tip of the iceberg but my faves in the Denver area.

Golf
Fossil Trace
Arrowhead
Homestead (short but very scenic )

Breweries
Little Machine
Cerebral
Black Project (all sour)
Declaration
Mockery
Call to Arms
Jagged Mountain

I don't get out of Denver for golf much unfortunately but Weldworks Brewing in Greeley is second to none IMHO. If you like sour beer get a ticket to Casey Brewing in Glenwood. Highly regarded nationwide and well worth the trip. Plenty of other stuff to to up there too.

If you golf fossil trace hit the breweries in Golden. GCB, Mountain Toad, New Terrain, Cannon Ball, and of course.... Coors.

Reactions: scarletred
Well, we only had time for one brewery on Saturday night. We wanted to go to Honest Abe's for a burger and that was a much further walk than we had anticipated. It was definitely worth the walk though. Great burger and fries. We headed back to the hotel after that and stopped at Boiler Brewing Company on the way back. I had liked them on Facebook and saw one of their posts with a beer slushy. I knew that I had to try one of those. We stopped in for a couple beers. I had the slushy first which was made with the Jump THAT! Shark IPA. Cool idea but IMO they picked the wrong beer. I had a Miami Weisse after that. That was an excellent beer and probably would have been a much better option for a slushy. I ended up getting a crowler of that to have later. I would have liked to try some more of their beers but we were pretty exhausted from a full day of golf and drinking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT