ADVERTISEMENT

Brawl at CU KSU game

sorry, I guess this was already posted

might look like a future Husker game after alcohol sales allowed ??

sorry, I guess this was already posted

might look like a future Husker game after alcohol sales allowed ??
Colorado is a beautiful state with the dumbest Fvcking people in the world! Nothing but people on drugs and thugs! You won’t find any class there because the inhabitants are so low rent. They deserve the absolute worst to happen.

Colorado is a beautiful state with the dumbest Fvcking people in the world! Nothing but people on drugs and thugs! You won’t find any class there because the inhabitants are so low rent. They deserve the absolute worst to happen.
It's more of a Boulder thing. Plenty of good Nebraska fans in CO. CU is a bunch of left coast trash.

Primarily Boulder is that way, and of course inner city Denver and CO Springs have their issues like every bigger city in the country. Otherwise Lots of excellent communities and people throughout Colorado. Wonderful, hard working caring people.

Reactions: HBK4life
The best one I saw was after the tie game we had in I think 1991 when I saw CU fans beat up the Ralphie driver

There was a ton of snow so fans leaving the game had to walk through a plowed area. Then the truck pulling Ralphie started coming through honking it's horn. People didn't want to walk into the drifts, but the Ralphie driver kept pressing through.

When they got up near me, some other Colorado fans didn't move over far enough and the driver tried to open and hit them with his door. With the door open, they got up into the cab and smacked him 3 or 4 good ones, but stopped short of giving him the Reginal Denny treatment.

• Love
Reactions: Laner2
CU fans don't even know their football. Last night KSU had 4th and 1 at the CU 2. KSU gets inside the 1 for the first down and the CU fans are excited because they think they got a stop because KSU didn't score. First and goal losers inside the 1.

This is ****in dumb. I just don't get it. Go to a game, have a good time, rib the opposing fans a little, as after the game who cares? Most of these dipshits openly promote being the biggest scumbags possible and for what?

Well, I agree to a point. There are some great people there too. My daughter and her family, they have just been overrun by all the idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT