ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Season Gambling Thread

I also have Cowboys -6 tonight that I bet before last week's games were played. I can't wait to see how that one loses as my record when I have a ton of closing line value is probably about 40 percent.

Anyone beating the Gophers definitely wasn’t planning on Kaliakmanis leaving the game in the First half..

Tanner Morgan Sucks!

Crazy sequence there to get Cuse its last TD to cover, and a boneheaded play by #5 to kill Syracuse's chances.

2-0 start for the Big 10. Though I suppose the playoff and the Rose Bowl is what matters in terms of winning. Maybe not so much the latter these days but I guess living with PSU fans is slightly contagious, lol.

Last edited:
I desperately need some action but hate all these games today. Looks like I’ll be stuck betting the horses again.

Tomorrow seems to be a big opportunity though.

Reactions: king_kong_
I desperately need some action but hate all these games today. Looks like I’ll be stuck betting the horses again.

Tomorrow seems to be a big opportunity though.
LOL. Probably about Tuesday I think I'm gonna talk horses in the Open Scrolls portion. It'll be fun to pick your brain.

LOL. Probably about Tuesday I think I'm gonna talk horses in the Open Scrolls portion. It'll be fun to pick your brain.
This Gulfstream synthetic sh!t is getting old, and Fairgrounds staying off the grass sucks too. I feel like it’s been action bets all winter.

Hit under 22.5 first half in the Maryland game. Have under 45.5. Then two separate bets on NC State ML. One pregame at -140 and one in game at +150. Finley sucks.

had the domers ML

went over (61.5) in the orange bowl because why not. it's so orange!

I went over as well. Tennessee on the ML in one parlay and +3.5 in another.
Tell us what you’re doing tomorrow when the B1G needs to really do the barking..

Music City will be the most least bowl game watched ..
Bank on it!

You can count on the McCaffery family watching to know how to play defense..

ADVERTISEMENT