ADVERTISEMENT

Boom!! N!! Soon to be 5-star Carter Nelson!!

I'm not sure how true this is. There is the Poly kid that is coming to visit in late September.

I could see Rhule and Co telling the kid that it looks like you are still looking for something better than Nebraska, good luck. But I don't buy that we are full with IOL

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
I'm not sure how true this is. There is the Poly kid that is coming to visit in late September.

I could see Rhule and Co telling the kid that it looks like you are still looking for something better than Nebraska, good luck. But I don't buy that we are full with IOL
It was Callahan that said that and I guess he could be out of pocket, time will tell, I guess. Either way sounds like the kid is verbaling to Illini tomorrow.

Need these skills guys to get on board with recruiting some big dudes to build the Pipeline and the Blackshirts!

I’d get another QB also maybe out of the portal. We are 1 hit away from disaster both this year and next year.
Most teams are, you have to remember with Frost and Mario and even Whipple our Backup QB took zero reps during the season and were completely unprepared fir game action. Do you think all these teams we play when the forced to go to a backup they come in and do fine . It’s not that are just better than our Backups it’s because their coaches gave them reps and have them prepared for game action. Rhule and Satt will fall into this category.

Most teams are, you have to remember with Frost and Mario and even Whipple our Backup QB took zero reps during the season and were completely unprepared fir game action. Do you think all these teams we play when the forced to go to a backup they come in and do fine . It’s not that are just better than our Backups it’s because their coaches gave them reps and have them prepared for game action. Rhule and Satt will fall into this category.
Plus unless you are Bama, Alabama, or some team like that it is becoming harder and harder to have a good backup. Esp from the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT