ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

Great to see the shot and tell me I don't know sh!t, because well I don't compared to you baseball guys, but before that it seems to me our plate discipline is garbage. Giant G hacks at any ball like all our guys are Eric Sim.

Great to see the shot and tell me I don't know sh!t, because well I don't compared to you baseball guys, but before that it seems to me our plate discipline is garbage. Giant G hacks at any ball like all our guys are Eric Sim.
The at-bats immediately before Evans were unpleasant to look at and represent the majority. Even the ability to just put one in play to advance runners eludes them frequently. Bolt needs to either do what good coaches in any sport actually do, ala take inventory of how the game, in this case the plate approach, is being taught and tweak/massage/completely revamp as needed, whatever that may be, or gtfo.

But great job by Evans not shrinking away from a nice, fat pitch. Spanked that bitch up.

Feels good to win a game late.

Gonna be a struggle bus on Sunday after back-to-back extra innings for both teams to scrap together some kind of pitching.

Reactions: king_kong_
The at-bats immediately before Evans were unpleasant to look at and represent the majority. Even the ability to just put one in play to advance runners eludes them frequently. Bolt needs to either do what good coaches in any sport actually do, ala take inventory of how the game, in this case the plate approach, is being taught and tweak/massage/completely revamp as needed, whatever that may be, or gtfo.

But great job by Evans not shrinking away from a nice, fat pitch. Spanked that bitch up.
It's been awhile since we have spoken. Where do you coach? I'm asking because you sound like a very knowledgeable person of the game.

It's been awhile since we have spoken. Where do you coach? I'm asking because you sound like a very knowledgeable person of the game.
I don't, all I can say is my dad was a sports reporter for awhile way back when (Papillion and Council Bluffs) so my whole life has been watching hours and hours every week of all the games we can stand of almost any sport in season and throwing our opinions around at high velocity like they mean jack 😂 I'll never get paid for it though, and that's fair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT