ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

Disappointing weekend. If Perry does his job on Friday then Nebraska easily takes the series. Oh well. Go beat crayton Tuesday and get back on track
Brutal weekend. Rutger’s team ERA is 5plus. So many missed opportunities today due to lack of attention to detail. Bolt was known as being a coach on the field. Not sure he has figured out how to teach things he was great at.
Rutgers starting P today couldn’t find the strike zone, and we kept bailing him out. Should have been sitting on fastballs until he showed he could consistently throw his junk for strikes .

I've always been told "baseball people " are weird. I'm starting to believe it because this team is strange. Shouldn't have lost any of the last 5 we did since becoming ranked.

In general, husker baseball has been disappointing since van horne left

I've always been told "baseball people " are weird. I'm starting to believe it because this team is strange. Shouldn't have lost any of the last 5 we did since becoming ranked.

I didn’t really expect a sweep at Rutgers but NU needed to get 2 of 3.

For some reason Rutgers has had our number, we’ve struggled with them the last 4 years or so

Crayton strikes first with a wind aided home run that had no business getting out . 1-0 heading to bottom of 4

It's almost like you could make an argument that maybe somebody is betting against the Huskers. We won't mention any names.

Why pull Clark and Horn so quickly when they were pitching well? The back end of the bullpen has been awful…why not ride hot hands instead of trying to get to the same guys who haven’t been able to get anyone out?
Agree. They seem to not play the hot hand . Dumb coaching and they need to do better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT