ADVERTISEMENT

Bo has to be smirking right now

CatColumbia

All-American
Apr 19, 2014
One day in Lincoln, the next day in Orlando
Tough way out. Give Riley 3 years with HIS players and especially his quarterback. With Tommy and these guys, we will win 8-9 at best. I mean they are Bo players.

How in the Hell do we let a guy who just went on a 2 year mission trip to Chile and came back in June "to get back into shape" drive down to midfield and toss that hail marry?? sick to my stomach

Tough way out. Give Riley 3 years with HIS players and especially his quarterback. With Tommy and these guys, we will win 8-9 at best. I mean they are Bo players.

How in the Hell do we let a guy who just went on a 2 year mission trip to Chile and came back in June "to get back into shape" drive down to midfield and toss that hail marry?? sick to my stomach
Cause the heisman winner was tired?

If Bo really is smirking after this one, then he really is the complete worthless a-hole he seemed. Anybody who would watch the players he recruited lose and be happy about it is so selfish he shouldn't even be coaching in football at all.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Bo is too busy losing today as well and allowing another 200+ yard rusher.

Who gives a fvck what Bo thinks or is doing. We would have been down big in the second quarter if he was still here.

Reactions: BornNBredRed

the same way plenty of other teams do when they play against BYU.....

Bo is saying to himself, "Damn I'm glad I didn't have to coach againt that F#$!%&g Hill guy!!!!!!

408 is a little busy trying to pull Pitt's foot out of his ass right about now...

Bo is smirking because he wants to be and is a Youngstown St coach and has reunited with bother Carl. NU wasn't better with Pelini than it was with Callahan, but some people can't let go of a coach that was once part of Solich's staff.

NU wasn't better with Pelini than it was with Callahan, but some people can't let go of a coach that was once part of Solich's staff.
8EFC8EE9-442C-42A2-BB31-DC04532507D3.png

Ok.

Bo was an asshole period! He was his own worst enemy. last comment ever from me on that pos, other than I would punch him in the face

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT