ADVERTISEMENT

Bleich to UCLA

Next man up

They offered JUCO OT Badara Traore early in May so I would think they take him if he wants N. They will probably finish out with Stratford would be my guess.

I think if Walker stays at OT, that's 5 young bodies at that position in the last couple classes.

Reactions: c3ntral08
The one great thing UCLA has going for them is that Westwood is an awesome place to visit and a kid from Pennsylvania could easily be enamored by the bustling activity on a weekend. Signing day still a ways away...

The one great thing UCLA has going for them is that Westwood is an awesome place to visit and a kid from Pennsylvania could easily be enamored by the bustling activity on a weekend. Signing day still a ways away...

VERY true. That area of L.A. is really, really nice.

I think the long-running joke in L.A. is that the kids from the projects and rougher areas go up to Westwood to go to college at the cheap school and get to live in that really nice area, and the rich white kids get to go down to the 'hood to attend USC.

Everyone knows that Westwood is much closer to Pennsylvania than Nebraska is. :confused:

I don't know what particular ailment the father has, but assuming the worst case he's dying, my old man would have told me to skip town and never look back.

Something along the lines of, you aren't going to get anywhere in life crying over my grave kind of a deal.

Alternatively assuming its a longer term, survivable ailment, there's probably some consideration there to how much time you can spend around dad. Dad still may not want you to alter your life choices.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT