ADVERTISEMENT

Blame it on the Red pants

Through out Husker history, Nebraska has lost a lot of important games on the road wearing red pants, heck I even remember losing at home wearing all red. I say no more red pants!

Go root for Wisconsin then.:mad:

Stupid azz post.

I say go with jorts because half the fans hate red and half hate white. Jorts!
jort4.jpg

Reactions: Red I 73
What big game did we wear with white pants on the road?

Fresno St or NW or was it Texas AtM with the changed uniforms we wore in 2002? RollingLaugh

Red and White are not school colors. The uniforms have not used school colors in decades

Not this crap again the red that we wear is Scarlet but your correct about the white jerseys and white pants they are not cream.... So your at least half right.

Not this crap again the red that we wear is Scarlet but your correct about the white jerseys and white pants they are not cream.... So your at least half right.
False. 0-2. The closest they have come is when Pederson brought the "new" Herbie out, and the 300th sellout game with throwbacks, and the Scarlett commemorative t-shirts.
For such a uniform expert like yourself, you should know that

False. 0-2. The closest they have come is when Pederson brought the "new" Herbie out, and the 300th sellout game with throwbacks, and the Scarlett commemorative t-shirts.
For such a uniform expert like yourself, you should know that

I'm not getting into this argument with you you have no proof about your facts.

Through out Husker history, Nebraska has lost a lot of important games on the road wearing red pants, heck I even remember losing at home wearing all red. I say no more red pants!
I blame it on marketing. We would have won yesterday if Nebraska had signed with Nike.

And the white strips worked very well from 1970-1994.Winking
And we had one white strip from 1965-1969 that worked well.

National Championships per year with red pants + white stripes = 0.12

National Championships per year with plain red pants = 0.25

Facts don't lie. The stripes cut our likelihood of winning national championships in half!!! :D

Reactions: scarletred
National Championships per year with red pants + white stripes = 0.12

National Championships per year with plain red pants = 0.25

Facts don't lie. The stripes cut our likelihood of winning national championships in half!!! :D

Laughing

Reactions: HuskAir
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT