ADVERTISEMENT

Billy Napier

Not surprising if it happens. Recall Ed Orgeron being canned by LSU a mere two seasons after a national championship. And Mike Norvell at FSU who was on top of the world less than a year ago is surely feeling the heat. Power 4 schools don’t mess around.

Not surprising if it happens. Recall Ed Orgeron being canned by LSU a mere two seasons after a national championship. And Mike Norvell at FSU who was on top of the world less than a year ago is surely feeling the heat. Power 4 schools don’t mess around.
Yep I don’t see a way FSU comes up with the 80 million they would owe Norvell.

When ASU hired ancient Herm Edwards in 2018 allegedly the plan was for Herm to be a CEO/head coach for a couple years and groom Napier to take over. But Napier blew up the plan by leaving. He might wish he had stayed at ASU.

Last edited:
Ugh. I feel for any fan base who is thinking they don't have the right HC this early in the season. We ourselves have been there too many times these last many years.

Reactions: Laner2
Unless you’re going after a coach who currently doesn’t have a job or you want to see a coach whos already on staff , Nebraska and Wisconsin 2022, I think it creates a lot of unrest with the program this early in the season to fire the head coach. But it’s Florida and I’m glad to watch them suffer.

When ASU hired ancient Herm Edwards in 2018 allegedly the plan was for Herm to be a CEO/head coach for a couple years and groom Napier to take over. But Napier blew up the plan by leaving. He might wish he had stayed at ASU.
Groomers is such an awful word.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT