ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Moos: Big decision time, will he get the right guy?

Moos had Frost locked up before he officially fired Riley. He had Mike Leach locked up before he officially fired Paul Wulff. In fact, Leach was introduced the day after Wulff was fired.

Until he proves otherwise, I'm going to trust that Moos knows what he's doing in terms of coaching changes.

Moos had Frost locked up before he officially fired Riley. He had Mike Leach locked up before he officially fired Paul Wulff. In fact, Leach was introduced the day after Wulff was fired.

Until he proves otherwise, I'm going to trust that Moos knows what he's doing in terms of coaching changes.

I feel like some people really hate the fact that Moos might know what he's doing...

Yeah hard to read that and not see how the writer although a nebraska alum isnt rooting against Moos and this basketball team and university..pretty clear

All you need to know about the maturity level of the article is, "A loose-lipped athletic department employee who likes to leak things to the media? I’d fire everyone in the basketball office if I were Bill Moos......" Yeah, firing a whole bunch of loyal people due to one leaker would do wonders for the athletic department morale. And these are real people with mortgages and kids in school, you don't just fire people at the drop of the hat.

Another fail associated with the Cornnation article was a clickbait at the bottom about The Brady Bunch then and now. It showed Cousin Oliver then and now. Everybody knows Cousin Oliver wasn't really a member of the cast, he was just an interloper for a season and a half.

a person close to the athletic department speaking on conditions nobody knows who he is is a big time screw up. miles deserves more then this. and as far as that goes so do the players. somebody screwed up this thing big time.

a person close to the athletic department speaking on conditions nobody knows who he is is a big time screw up. miles deserves more then this. and as far as that goes so do the players. somebody screwed up this thing big time.

There is less of a chance of it being a guy currently working at NU and much more of a chance of the writer sort of making shit up.

People need to really stop thinking that these journalists are some integrity-filled beacons of light. They are in a dying industry where they literally write an article and then beg you to sign up to ready while their co-workers RT the link letting you know how great the article is.

If my job relied on clicks and registrations...I would also use the old "A source, speaking on the condition of anonymity said..." even if I didn't know anyone.

This isn't like some article about some super pressing important topic...it is about sports.

Laughing Miles deserves a large cardboard box to load his belongings into to clean out his office. Beyond that our athletic department has given him more than he ever got prior to coming to or after he leaves Nebraska.

I would guess he is probably having second thoughts about making his "they're paying me, I'm going to be a millionaire" comments. I suspect Moos wasn't impressed.

See ya, Tim.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
This is like when sports radio hosts do the old "Hmmmm, not so sure about that" or "Well, I have heard a few different things" bit...

Do they have some connections? Of course they do...is some guy with a sweet gig in the AD office going to chance his job to give Dirk or Sam some sweet inside info?

To me it is sort of like a dude who cheats on his wife, and tells just a couple of "friends" and is then surprised when his wife finds out. I don't have a problem with finding you a side piece, just keep it a secret from everyone. Same with this situation. I would recommend you keep your circle small, it is easier to find and remove the Greg Focker

Reactions: dinglefritz
Just wondering, whatever happened to Miles twittering at halftime of games? That was so overblown because they couldn't find anything else to talk about.

Just wondering, whatever happened to Miles twittering at halftime of games? That was so overblown because they couldn't find anything else to talk about.

A few years ago he kept losing and getting trolled on Twitter, so he stopped doing it. In fact, I believe he stopped tweeting altogether for a while.

I would be pissed if my players were tweeting at halftime, why should the coach? How about make the adjustments, coach the team, and tell us about it at the end of the game?? I guess I agree that it was overblown, but a career sub .500 coach, probably ought to just coach and leave the entertaining to those that entertain.

A few years ago he kept losing and getting trolled on Twitter, so he stopped doing it. In fact, I believe he stopped tweeting altogether for a while.

It was after the Gardner Webb loss. Miles said he had a “bad day at the office” and would take a break from Twitter for awhile.

I would be pissed if my players were tweeting at halftime, why should the coach? How about make the adjustments, coach the team, and tell us about it at the end of the game?? I guess I agree that it was overblown, but a career sub .500 coach, probably ought to just coach and leave the entertaining to those that entertain.
I really doubt it was actually him doing the tweeting.

Moos is the man. He has been doing this a long time. He know exactly what he is doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT