ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Loser

Didn’t realize the Hawks have been that bad, but no one pays attention to you so I can see how that could slip between the cracks.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
I am heading to the game in Lincoln today. Seriously, I think we will beat Minnesota today and we can have a “good laugh” about the Biggest Loser. But UTEP plays at 6:30 next week so we are safe unless they upset Louisiana Tech and their game ends today before our game. They also play at 2:30.

Too bad all of the UCF fans suffering from Multiple personsality disorder (or DID) can’t have each of their personalities buy tickets to home games. Then maybe they could have a sell-out. True the stadium would be mostly empty but I think that’s their only chance at a sell-out

Reactions: headcard
I don’t get why people think anybody who makes fun of Nebraska football is Iowa or UCF. Can’t you have a good laugh about Nebraska football as a Husker fan? I can. They will beat Minnesota and Bethune-Cookman (shame on us for playing them) and Illinois. And maybe upset somebody for 3 or 4 wins. I know we are not used to the 4-8 last year and 19-25 since Riley came. And we are really not used to 10 (count them) straight losses but Frost will probably get us back to the Pellini level. But you got to laugh this year unless you just want to cry.

GoodLaugh is currently in backpedal mode!! Winking

fd6.gif

Reactions: headcard
I don’t get why people think anybody who makes fun of Nebraska football is Iowa or UCF. Can’t you have a good laugh about Nebraska football as a Husker fan? I can. They will beat Minnesota and Bethune-Cookman (shame on us for playing them) and Illinois. And maybe upset somebody for 3 or 4 wins. I know we are not used to the 4-8 last year and 19-25 since Riley came. And we are really not used to 10 (count them) straight losses but Frost will probably get us back to the Pellini level. But you got to laugh this year unless you just want to cry.
Go away Mr. Troll, you aren’t very good at this.

Reactions: saluno22
You make it very hard for regular husker posters here to take you seriously as a “husker” fan.

You don’t understand why a brand new poster with the screen name of ‘goodlaugh’ starting his very first thread about the huskers’ losing streak is being compared to a troll? Have you been on this board recently? How many admitted trolls are around? They are all over this board. So don’t be surprised to be considered a troll.

And shame on us for Bethune Cookman? Really? Game scheduled a month ago due to Akron backing out... we had soooo many other choices... and you wonder why people call you a troll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT