ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Concern

farmer89

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2011
Nebraska
So, what is/are your biggest concern(s), holding back your expectations this year? I will say, I’m heavily into the Big Red kool aid. I feel 9-3 and maybe 10-2 is what this team is on the verge of. I understand major injuries are always a concern, but one area on the team is holding my enthusiasm back slightly.
My biggest concern is our kicking game. I’m not convinced Alvaro can come through in the clutch, and his injury doesn’t help. I believe a strong kicking game is all that stands between Nebraska and big time success.
I believe Raiola will be good. There is enough depth at every position. The Defense is good, and can become elite. The Offense can be good, and looks to show more explosive plays than we’ve seen in a while.
To me it rests on the kicking game stepping up. And I will add consistency in the punting game to that. This offense will get turnovers under control. Now can we flip field position and get critical points out of our kicker in tight games.
Somehow, I feel it works out, but this is my biggest concern. What are yours??? GBR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News