ADVERTISEMENT

Big weekend for Nebraska

Loading up on mid 3*. Then we’ll be top 60 before the weekends over. BOOM!!
crying-cry.gif

I've watched four new coaches put together year one recruiting classes at Nebraska and they were all similarly flawed. I am prepared to enjoy the development of a few diamonds in the rough and otherwise not get too bent out of shape about it. If anything different is going to happen, it will be through the transfer portal in my opinion. I will be watching how we do with transfers a lot more closely than with high schoolers since the playing field is more even and we have a lot of needs.

Last edited:
I see Barry Jackson has now been bumped to a 4*...another recruit people were bagging on when NU took his verbal

He is starting to get attention from other schools now too
Barry plays at a power house in GA loaded with talent. Remember Boner was with him last year @ 4Star.

Barry was kind of over looked because others were always looking at other guys on the field. Kind of like Justin Jefferson or Lavante David.

Barry just need to show it SR year to get his credit. Really hope we keep him. And say what you want about Mickey but he knows talent at WR.

Barry plays at a power house in GA loaded with talent. Remember Boner was with him last year @ 4Star.

Barry was kind of over looked because others were always looking at other guys on the field. Kind of like Justin Jefferson or Lavante David.

Barry just need to show it SR year to get his credit. Really hope we keep him.

Completely agree...was just mentioned him as another example of people groaning about a commit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT