ADVERTISEMENT

Big time visitors this weekend

How could anyone have Kpai on their list? We have zero depth at ILB. I’m hoping he can make an impact this year.

Kpai hasn't played a single snap in two years, not even special teams....couldn't get on the field once for one of the worst defenses in the country? I would think anyone with any potential would have gotten at least a few snaps.

Kpai hasn't played a single snap in two years, not even special teams....couldn't get on the field once for one of the worst defenses in the country? I would think anyone with any potential would have gotten at least a few snaps.

I think he was hurt. And our ILB situation is not good. We have Reiner, who is solid. Heinrich, who is OK and coming off a serious injury and then???

He was injured this year
Not to mention that the prior regime played favorites..as though they were only ones on roster..even when it was obvious how bad they were playing! Frost was definitely captain of the Titanic! Instead of giving someone new a try in game situation, he went to the bar while his ship sunk!
titanic night GIF

Reactions: nwualum
After watching film on Kpai and Hausman during their recruitment, I definitely thought Kpai had way more upside! I think he will have a great spring and prove his worth on this team.
I know Kpai played a bit last year. Remember hearing the name

As long as we’re adding to Oline.. add this mauler too..😉

“Teddy, E White, B Scott, M Mazzccua, Rouse”
Read on HuskerBoard that Mazzccua's brother is in the student directory and a walkon. Take it with a grain of salt, pure rumor at this point.

Read on HuskerBoard that Mazzccua's brother is in the student directory and a walkon. Take it with a grain of salt, pure rumor at this point.

His brother Maurice Mazzccua in the directory:
https://directory.unl.edu/people/mmazzccua2

It appears he previously played at West Chester University

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT