ADVERTISEMENT

Big time visitors this weekend

Just give us either one of the two OL and I will be thrilled. Rouse at RT could cover a huge weakness on this team. That OG would immediately take over that LG spot allowing either Nouilli or Corcoran to move to RG.

If Teddy can return healthy, this could be one helluva good O Line.
As long as we’re adding to Oline.. add this mauler too..😉

“Teddy, E White, B Scott, M Mazzccua, Rouse”

Last edited:
Why are we looking for more offensive lineman? We got that guy who sticks his arm out.

Ouch. But, if he comes over, I'll throw his ass out.

Now you gotta go ahead and make me cranky? I always told my wife there isn't anything better for the cranky than a visit to the boneyard.

I'm 69 years old now, why wouldn't I be cranky? LOL
One gains wisdom as they grow older. As each year passes I learn more about why cranky old men are cranky. Ability dissipates being replaced by pain. Like Netflix. You pay more each year and increasingly the movies become absurdly bad.

Billy Kemp isn't that good.
Dog Shopping GIF

We definitely have 10-12 to move out, especially if it’s swapping for transfers and not 23 frosh.
Take 14 transfers or more if you can get ones that will help the team.
Anthony, Benhart, NPG, Tyreke, Brown, Snodgrass, Logan, Henrik, Chubba, and one of Singleton or Hill

That’s 10 right there.

Anthony, Benhart, NPG, Tyreke, Brown, Snodgrass, Logan, Henrik, Chubba, and one of Singleton or Hill

That’s 10 right there.
…and there’s even more options.
Clark, Lynum, Malcolm, 1-2 TEs, etc etc

Spring is definitely a tryout for roster spots.

That’s 10 right there.
Ummm. I sure hope we don’t lose all of those guys. WTH? Brown? You’re out of your mind.

Ummm. I sure hope we don’t lose all of those guys. WTH? Brown? You’re out of your mind.

I assume he's talking about Omar Brown, not Alante. But I doubt Omar will be cut since we're going to the 3-3-5.

Now Koby Bretz is another story, I don't see him ever seeing the field other than special teams.

Dumping a bunch of talented Redshirt Freshmen and sophomores sounds like a shortsighted move to me. Buckley will be on the 2 deep at DT if he stays.

With the transfer portal, there is no point in hoping that guys will eventually figure it out when they are juniors/seniors. Buckley hasn't seen the field at all in 2 years even with our historically bad defenses. So call me skeptical that he will ever be great. Same for the others listed.

If you can get more proven players in the portal, do it.

With the transfer portal, there is no point in hoping that guys will eventually figure it out when they are juniors/seniors. Buckley hasn't seen the field at all in 2 years even with our historically bad defenses. Same for the others listed. If you can get more proven players in the portal, do it.
He had upperclassmen in front of him. good heavens you have to develop kids on the D line.

It’s all about the spring tryout now.
We can oversign and bring transfers and have tryouts for those on campus.
There’s space for young guys who need time to develop, but there’s also the coaches eye that can probably pick out the 2-3 year players who aren’t looking promising moving forward.

I assume he's talking about Omar Brown, not Alante. But I doubt Omar will be cut since we're going to the 3-3-5.

Now Koby Bretz is another story, I don't see him ever seeing the field other than special teams.
Indeed, was talking about Omar. But I do think we will know a lot after spring to know who stays and who goes. But we definitely have a dozen or so that will move on. Works for me.. plenty of G5/FCS programs need some players

Reactions: dinglefritz
How could anyone have Kpai on their list? We have zero depth at ILB. I’m hoping he can make an impact this year.
After watching film on Kpai and Hausman during their recruitment, I definitely thought Kpai had way more upside! I think he will have a great spring and prove his worth on this team.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT