ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Basketball Tourney Thread

I’d say this experiment wasn’t a huge success and I believe Delaney has said as much. This guy has also negotiated great media deals to make the B1G members a lot of money. Let’s give him a mulligan on this experiment. For the record, leaders do take risks and experiment more than followers. They don’t always pan out.

Lastly, I believe Michigan is showing, once again, that they are legit and actually if Michigan wins it all, that’s the best outcome for Nebraska.

I’d say this experiment wasn’t a huge success and I believe Delaney has said as much. This guy has also negotiated great media deals to make the B1G members a lot of money. Let’s give him a mulligan on this experiment. For the record, leaders do take risks and experiment more than followers. They don’t always pan out.

Lastly, I believe Michigan is showing, once again, that they are legit and actually if Michigan wins it all, that’s the best outcome for Nebraska.

I get it, I know what he was thinking but like you said even he knows it was a mistake.

Keatts was a great hire

I like NCState but have a feeling they are all played out...at least defending home turf.

Michigan is good. Really, really good.

Nebraska beat them at home, but I still don't think it gets us in the Tourney.

#norespectforMiles

I like NCState but have a feeling they are all played out...at least defending home turf.

Michigan is good. Really, really good.

Nebraska beat them at home, but I still don't think it gets us in the Tourney.

#norespectforMiles

I am going out on a limb and I am going to say that the Skers get in...and that they get in with a better seed than anyone expects.

With that said...I am basically paying off my bookies beach house

Reactions: chicolby
I am going out on a limb and I am going to say that the Skers get in...and that they get in with a better seed than anyone expects.

P.S.

Just stop until football season. I'm surprised I lasted this long.

Basketball capping is impossible. All about emotion/timing and talent.

Damn..how mid level conference thinking to have your conference tournament this early.

Didn't even know they were having a tournament.

Not a chance we're getting into the NCAA Tournament. We may not even get a #1 seed in the NIT.

Reactions: TheNewNU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT