ADVERTISEMENT

BIG players of the week...

Mr.Scary13

First Team All-Big Ten
Dec 7, 2014
So the BIG just handed out the BIG offensive player of the week and they had two share the honor.....Palmer wasn't one of the two. 🖕🖕🖕🖕

You really feel like the two choices weren’t deserving?
What Palmer accomplished hasn’t been done in the 21st century. To put that in even more perspective, it’s 2022 and Palmer is 21 years old. Meaning he wasn’t even born the last time anyone achieved what he did in a single game. So while the others may have been deserving I’d say Palmer was more deserving.

typical Big 10 to cream themselves over a 40 carry game instead of a nearly unprecedented WR performance.

surprised they didn't give it to a punter instead.

Reactions: BleedRed78
One of the best receiving performances that I have ever seen. However, the two that got the award won their games. Palmer was great, but they lost. I have no problem with it. Had they won, Palmer would have received the award.

One of the best receiving performances that I have ever seen. However, the two that got the award won their games. Palmer was great, but they lost. I have no problem with it. Had they won, Palmer would have received the award.
THIS! It is surprising this day and age, but awards still go to winners, not the best losers.

It used to be that the heisman trophy went not to the best player, but the best upperclassman player. Not anymore. Tommie Frazier was orange bowl mvp in a losing effort his sophomore year. I get that these are exceptions, but what Palmer accomplished is exceptional. Why is the B1G still behind the times?

What an amazing performance

i wish there was an all-22 broadcast somewhere. I would love to compare what Purdue was doing to what Illinois will come up with

No way a guy should be running that free all game particularly when the defense doesn’t really need to bring extra guys down in run support

I'm going to OT this thread by congratulating Ainsworth Bulldogs for their first playoff victory in school history as well as first time undefeated season! Great job guys!

Palmer was national player of the week last Saturday even if they don’t award that. Record performance and he single handedly kept NU in the game.
I love Trey as a Husker and he had a monster game.

But Hyatt from Tennessee Saturday against Bama 5 catches 4 TD's and 194 losses in a game of unbeatens.

Reactions: GaRed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT