ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 media days notes-Carter N is starting career at WR, Ron Brown to coach FB's and returners

I wouldn't call an 8 point win "kicking their teeth in"
We slipped by a bad team
1Dv6.gif

I like this, move a lot, and it could stick. Does anybody remember Todd Blythe from Iowa State? He’s 6-5, 215, and he was a matchup nightmare, always running free in the secondary and winning every jump ball in the end zone. Would be great to see a similar role for Nelson.

I like this, move a lot, and it could stick. Does anybody remember Todd Blythe from Iowa State? He’s 6-5, 215, and he was a matchup nightmare, always running free in the secondary and winning every jump ball in the end zone. Would be great to see a similar role for Nelson.

Remember him well

Very much a “why can’t we ever find these guys?!” guy

Would be an excellent comp

thanks for the laughs everyone
imo give rao all the reps you can (safely)
bring in hh to mess defense up once in awhile
bring in hh as a reliever when game in hand
bring in 3rd guy(s) if you can late

I had a conversation with my dad this last week about Nebraska football. He, being a Rhule hater, had some interesting takes. He thought Dylan was no better than the 3 QBs that played last year and that Rhule doesn't know X's and O's and is only a cheerleader. He thought Haarberg RollingLaughis the future of the team. I didn't argue with him as that would be pointless but some men you just can't reach.

If Haarberg is the leader, we are screwed.
Are you kongs son

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT