ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 is a Big Problem

rgrachek

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
Hey everyone, could it have been any more obvious than tonight that we are the naked stepchild of the B10 and every game we play is going to be affected by this fact? There were 6 really questionable calls that cost us big time tonight, some that I have never even heard of. Put that on top of epic holding on the Michigan OL that was as usual never called, and the game was decided before it ever started.

Then, when it got to the point that we might have a final drive to win the game, they held their whistles about 4 seconds past the end of forward progress to just give Michigan the game. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last. If tOSU, Wisconsin, or Iowa are in trouble against us later this year, you can guarantee that the officials will be there to make things "right"

I've been as critical as anyone regarding Frost's offense and I have to admit it's gotten better. But Fire Frost? Are you freaking kidding me? We should be more concerned that he's just throw up his hands as quit the more he has to endure a no win situation. The word is out people, that Nebraska is not going to be allowed to win, so why would any Coach want to come here? This is Ohio State's and Michigan's conference, and they are the protected.

Another thing I was thinking about tonight as I saw things get taken away from us tonight. Anyone remember the Big 8. Nebraska and OU were very good and then between the other 6 teams, you might have one of them being good in any one year. Before the bowl every year, TO had to play 3 or 4 good teams every year and 7-8 cupcakes. TO had some great teams, but most of his teams were 9-3 to 10-2. What would these team's records had been if they had to play 1/2 of their schedule against top 25 teams (5 likely in next week's top 10)?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News