ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Commissioner Kevin Warren under scrutiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Warren is going to be a short timer.

I'm beginning to think we could really be in for a shock if all the files, conversations, emails, minutes, etc. are ever released on this subject. There's probably a reason why they're being kept unreleased. The longer they insist on hiding things, the more suspicious I become.

I'd REALLY like to know if Governor Whitmer had any conversations/input.

It's pretty obvious what his agenda is, and Joe Biden is trying to blame President Trump for no football!!! You can't make this stuff up, it's beyond ridiculous...let the kids play!!!!

I've read repeatedly on this very site the virus isn't political and the people who wanted to completely crater the country with lock downs had pure intentions so you must be mistaken.

The Presidents won't fire him for this. Heck, they'll love him for this. Universities are nothing but indoctrination centers at this point.
Goodness. Centers of learning have been accused of that for years. It's true but they are supposed to be where students can learn different theories, philosophies and oh yes, science. I recall arguing with my political science prof (in a seminar with Roman Hruska's daughter). He was liberal, I was a conservative and we had great discussions in that seminar. I disagreed with nearly everything and still received an "A". What is a place of learning but a "marketplace of ideas"? This needs to be encouraged and upheld. Anytime, only one point of view is possible (Liberty University), then you have indoctrination. Even Harvard has its contrarian professors.

It all balances out. Trumpybear has Putin, Xi, Fox, the Postmaster general, etc. the left has Warren, CNN, etc. Do you suppose Donald still gets his Russian hookers for free if he loses the election?

Fake News. Man, that is fun to say.. no wonder he got hooked on it....

It all balances out. Trumpybear has Putin, Xi, Fox, the Postmaster general, etc. the left has Warren, CNN, etc. Do you suppose Donald still gets his Russian hookers for free if he loses the election?
I bet Donnie would be PISSED if he loses out on the hookers... Get it?

Imagine holding onto this delusional thought even after Mueller found no evidence of collusion and even after CNN called it a "nothing burger."

Oh for Pete's sake. All the money in the world isnt worth being in this conference full of pedos, rapists, and their accomplices. Take the pay cut and lets go back to the Big XII
You know I’m beginning to feel the same way. This elitist conference is actually white trash. I’ll probably get this tread locked

I've read repeatedly on this very site the virus isn't political and the people who wanted to completely crater the country with lock downs had pure intentions so you must be mistaken.
Blah hahahaha......AG BB has bigger fish to fry but this just as well be in the same frying pan since it's coming from the same swampyness

I heard the President told a Putin aide that after he gets a second term he will have more flexibility. The aide gleefully told the President he would pass that message along to Vladimir. Wait...what...

Who really did hire him?
Thats an interesting question. I dont know how the conference goes about this kind of stuff. It's a private institution with members so I would assume they treat those members like shareholders, but are all shareholders equal? We'll never know, just like with the Big12 other than when Osborne would get pissed and say it out loud when something didn't seem right.

Assuming Warren really is The Devil in a pinstripe suit, and that he actually did single-handedly derail the 2020 football season - when I grow up, I want to be a Big Ten athletic director. Then when my entire department gets eviscerated and financially burned to the ground, I can say:

"Well all 14 of us agreed that the fall football season should go on, and we totally would have tried to convince our bosses of that - but we thought that guy was gonna do it!"

Reactions: dinglefritz
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT