Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
Idiotest
America Says
Super Market Sweep

What Would You Do?
Nick Arcade

The Price is Right

Last edited:
Love Connection. The Hollywood Squares. Card Sharks. Press Your Luck. Match Game. Wheel Of Fortune when you could buy stuff. Family Feud. Price Is Right. Sale Of The Century(80's)

Love Connection. The Hollywood Squares. Card Sharks. Press Your Luck. Match Game. Wheel Of Fortune when you could buy stuff. Family Feud. Price Is Right. Sale Of The Century(80's)
Funny you bring up that part about WOF.

Didn’t they just get a “gift certificate” at the end of their “shopping” when they came close to running out of money? With some of that absolute junk they had to choose from at times, I would have just taken the gift certificate for all the $$.

Not sure if "Who's line is it anyway" is a game show and I ain't saying it was the best of all time but they had their moments you could debate it anyway.

Funny you bring up that part about WOF.

Didn’t they just get a “gift certificate” at the end of their “shopping” when they came close to running out of money? With some of that absolute junk they had to choose from at times, I would have just taken the gift certificate for all the $$.
The dog statue man.....always the dog statue.

It was a short-lived game show, but I liked Make Me Laugh.
The challenge was not to laugh for a set amount of time to win. They'd challenge them with a stand up comedian who was under pressure to get them to laugh quickly. Some acts were obvious stooges. A portly guy walks out all covered in aluminum foil and starts screaming and says "I'm a baked potato". Everyone broke up. Gene, Gene The Dancing Machine...
The host claimed to be working for the CIA?
Most of the time they were all inebriated.
I always thought the pseudo celebrities on these were annoying. J.P. Morgan thought she was titillating and didn't wear bras. I didn't find her attractive at all.

Still the greatest game show moment of all time IMO.

newlywed-newlywed-game.gif

I gave this answer when playing on my honeymoon at a Sandals resort. About 90 percent of the audience had cameras out when the wives came back for answer reveal time and it was our turn.

What was the show where they won easy money but had to blow it buying ridiculously overpriced knick-knacks?
Wheel Of Fortune?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT